Kevin1778

Will Peterman play well Sunday?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Peterman Poll

• Supporter
    • Not a Big Fan
    • Just Get Rid of Him Already

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Where is the “he’s obviously got to go, but we need a better QB first” option? 

This is just setting up polar extremes doing their thing, again. .....

I know. Just curious if it is 50-50 supporters and haters or something like 80-20 one way or the other. It is hard to tell if he is really hated or if it is just a few loud people and the national media. I don't think the Bills fans are as down on him as people say.

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Like (+1) 1

To be honest, I think the kid has gotten a super raw deal.  He may very well be the worst QB ever, but the odds of that are crazy low. He does make a number of really good throws.  I tend to think his career thus far is more of a statistical anomaly than a certainty.  I mean, he did win the job in the preseason.  That really happened.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah,I support him,but yeah, he sucks. And so does Anderson which is why I'd rather see a little more of Allen before seasons end.

Now I just want to see him go Fitzy like for 400yds and 5td to see what TBD becomes.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Everyone knows the ouside throw is his achilles heel....Coaches have no business calling that play, but at some point they will.

Then they will looked shocked after another pick 6.  Our QB woes have a lot to do with stubborn coaches Imo.

Well due to the limited choices of this poll, I had no choice but to select:  Hater.  I dont hate him, nothing would make me happier than to see him have a big game.  But at this moment in time I do not feel like he has the tools to be an NFL QB and hence, while I dont "hate" him and will root for him, I hate the idea of him starting an NFL game because I do not think he is good enough.  Even IF he has a GOOD game this week, it won't change the fact that he isnt good enough to be a starter in this league.  PLENTY of BAD QB's have had good games, even multiple good games, in the NFL before.  Nothing will change about his inability to effectively use about 30-40 percent of the field because he puts too much air on deep balls and can not use the edges of the field either without being at a HIGH risk of turnover.  

So good like NP, hope you have a good game, but ultimately I just don't see an NFL caliber player when you are on the field...at least thus far.

Edited by Alphadawg7