Jags players rack up $64,000 bar tab and leave: Who were the culprits? Mr. Big Puff?

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Sounds like nfl player privilege.

Is there any substance at all to the Mr Big Stuff allegations beyond pure speculation?

Just asking if Dareus may have been involved...hence the question mark at the end. We’ll find out. Probably Bortles!!

The night before a game? Not a good look at all. 

Wonder if it's Dareus. I'll be interested to see the names.

EDIT: Nope, at least according to Deadspin, it's Barry Church, Ronnie Harrison, DJ Hayden and Jarrod Wilson, and all but Church were arrested but none wound up being charged.

https://deadspin.com/jaguars-players-arrested-released-after-misunderstand-1830055056

Edited by Thurman#1

4 comments below the article that I found interesting; no idea how accurate any of it is:

1) The players are Ronnie Harrison, DJ Hayden and Gerard Wilson!

2) Four Jacksonville Jaguars players — safety Barry Church, cornerback D.J. Hayden, safety Ronnie Harrison and safety Jarrod Wilson 

3)  Rapaport reported that bottles of expensive liquor and champagne were sent to their table, which the players assumed were comped. I’ve heard stories from friends like this, the management smilingly sends over bottles you didn’t order, you say wow thanks how nice, and then they show up on your bill. So there was a dispute over the amount of the bill; it wasn’t the players just trying to duck out.

4) They did spend the entire night in a cell. If the reports are true they didn’t get released until 1 pm. I’m sure they are going to be in great shape for the game and ready to turn the Jags’ season around.

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

The night before a game? Not a good look at all. 

It was a really good look for Max.  

Assuming he wouldn’t play in the game, due to his diminishing role in the Packers offense, McGee went out the night before and partied hard. So much so that he came to the sidelines without a helmet. When first stringer Boyd Dowler went down, McGee had to borrow a teammate’s helmet and come in. And then, while hungover, he gained 138 receiving yards and scored two touchdowns.

http://tailgatefan.cbslocal.com/2013/11/22/top-10-football-players-wed-like-to-tailgate-with/