WATSON/MAHOMMES IF THEY WAS

1 hour ago, liverpoolkev said:

After watching both Watson/Mahommes play in college and now in the NFL Do you think Mcdermott would have drafted either of them if he looked like us. I guess they weren't Buffalo enough .

The one thing I do know when comparing Watson/Mahomme  2nd year against Allen's rookie yearis he already has exceeded Mahome's rookie stats and was closing in on matching Tribisky. 

Beyond that who know how Allen will do long term, maybe he'll be flop or maybe he'll become very good.  But do know for all the supposed experts here who keep telling us how smart they are and know Allen will be a bust, neither of those two were thought anywhere as highly in last  seasons draft based on where they were drafted.

10 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The one thing I do know when comparing Watson/Mahomme  2nd year against Allen's rookie yearis he already has exceeded Mahome's rookie stats and was closing in on matching Tribisky. 

Beyond that who know how Allen will do long term, maybe he'll be flop or maybe he'll become very good.  But do know for all the supposed experts here who keep telling us how smart they are and know Allen will be a bust, neither of those two were thought anywhere as highly in last  seasons draft based on where they were drafted.

HUH?????

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Welp, I'll see you guys again for the game day thread. There's too much time between games for people to fart thoughts into threads. 

Lots of people like to f@rt though few admit it. At least you can't smell it in here.

.....also, It's more of a dual pseudo like body function. F@rting and regurgitating. 

2 hours ago, snamsnoops said:

huh, maybe we should ask Dougie Whaley why he didn't draft em! Great thread, and OH in!

Doug clearly was bigoted when it came to QBs...  it’s probably why they fired him after the draft. Mahomes was the last straw. 

To me it was obvious after Orton was brought in and named starter over EJ. Don’t know why it took so long to purge that hater. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood