Great Take by Florio

uticaclub

5 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Not surprising. Florio is one of the smarmiest hacks on TV. He rarely adds any insight, IMHO, and never passes on a chance to take a cheap shot at the Bills whether warranted or not. He is a poor man´s Peter King-wannabe.

Yep.

You know how there are five stages of grief? Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance?

There are also what I call "The Five Stages of Jim Rome," which are amusement, tolerance, sick of, dismissal, hatred. Florio and many others have gone through same syndrome and stages.

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

At this point we can only laugh and hope these are the darkest days before the dawn. Although I don’t think the game will be this close

A6C7BA8C-50EC-4753-8ABA-08640EB6DE79.jpeg

Florio just made a cheap shot at Bills since his team is playing the Bills.

The P*triots beat writer for ESPN should have his coffee tested for poison for Florio is desperate to take before that team fades.

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Guy signs two weeks before he’s unexpectedly forced to start, plays pretty much as expected with ass for talent around him.

I bet Anderson has a decent game on Monday. Patriots d isn’t anything special.

Bills 62

Pats 5

That’s a ***** guarantee.

Should I bet 5 grand on it?

53 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

We heard all the ***** jokes one can handle when it happened. It was funny for five to seven minutes. ;)

I think the game will be unwatchable, too. That doesn't mean I will laugh really hard if a ***** is thrown on the field.

I'll laugh. I'm a simple man.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Vid or it didn't happen.

Doh! Called out on the face-planting. Last time I even came close to eating dirt like that was when I got so psyched up seeing Dalton hit Boyd for that TD that sent our boys to the playoffs. Ran up and down my hallway and caught my foot on a rug and almost bit it. I'll take an injury in celebration over an injury in despair any day, though!

• Haha (+1) 1