Bronco's cut Chad Kelly

5 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Hasn’t had a chance in regular season action and looked sharp in preseason. I would bring him in. There is absolutely zero chance he is worse than Peterman and he probably isn’t any worse than Anderson either. 

Definitely not against taking a flyer on him but he needs to address whatever’s going on between his ears, otherwise what’s the point? Also not sure what the league will do as separate player conduct discipline, has to be factored in. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Given the guy's off field history,  what make anyone think that another NFL team will waste time on him?  After a certain point,  its not worth it

With the state of QB’s in Buffalo, I would take a chance Uncle Jim could help keep him straight if he was local. Even if there is a 1% chance, it’s worth carrying him over Peterman. 

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Hasn’t had a chance in regular season action and looked sharp in preseason. I would bring him in. There is absolutely zero chance he is worse than Peterman and he probably isn’t any worse than Anderson either. 

He got into a physical altercation with his own teamates and then security as he was kicked out of a team party. Hes not worth a roster spot. Plenty of qbs looked sharp during preseason, find one that isnt a walking team sore.

• Like (+1) 1