The number of blowout losses under McBean is astounding

saundena

I don’t want McBeane gone this year, they have a plan that requires this upcoming offseason to execute.  

Any sane fan is in “wait and see” mode until we see the product on the field next year.  

However, the blowouts and handling of our QB situation is completely fair game.  If we’re tanking this year, they might just want to admit it, because that’s the only way this teams Offensive personnel and results are acceptable. 

Admitting it doesn’t mean McBeane say we’re gunning for the #1 pick.  It means we trade Benjamin, McCoy and cut/trade Clay.  They aren’t part of the future and 2 out of the 3 bring us a pick back.   Then let Anderson mentor Allen, but Allen plays as soon as he’s healthy for experience. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Tanking, they should of won last week.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I wonder is all this defense of McD, Beane and the Process happens if Andy Dalton throws incomplete in Baltimore last year??

I want bruce bochy gone. Been a fan for ever, but it’s time

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I wonder is all this defense of McD, Beane and the Process happens if Andy Dalton throws incomplete in Baltimore last year??

I’d say no. Absolutely not. They got to 9-7 with Marrone but didn’t get the oddball tiebreaker. 

I didn't expect much this season but the lack of competitiveness makes this team unwatchable.  And some of their personnel moves have left me wondering.   Watkins and Dareus traded and less talented Star and KB and other Carolina alumni brought in at pretty much the same cost.  I never realized the Panthers had so many great players until Beane and McDermott!  I'm willing to give these guys a pass for the rest of the season but with many draft picks and maybe $90+ million in cap space there will be no acceptable excuses for failure to field a consistently competitive team next season.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

they should have stuck with their gut instead of popular opinion and started nate, DA cost us this game with picks yet i haven't heard one person say he doesn't deserve an nfl roster spot. they could have started nate and went to DA but now they're painting themselves into a corner.  i thought whaley was bad with the e.j. thing, but this is a whole different animal although from the same book.