Who to start against NE?

Who to start against NE?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who to start against NE?

5 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

If we start Peterman, regardless of the outcome of the game, we will be laughed out of the league.

And that's why Anderson will get the start. The only way Coach can trot out Peterman again, even if he might like to do it, is if his hand is forced by an injury to Anderson. Under no circumstances can it come across as an actual decision. Too much risk to his and Beane's  reputation if NP were to crap out badly yet again. 

3 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

And that's why Anderson will get the start. The only way Coach can trot out Peterman again, even if he might like to do it, is if his hand is forced by an injury to Anderson. Under no circumstances can it come across as an actual decision. Too much risk to his and Beane's  reputation if NP were to crap out badly yet again. 

I agree they have no choice but to start Anderson. They have to hope that JA returns quickly. The team leaders have to be frustrated with this lost season. The sooner Allen comes back, the sooner Peterman can be let go. At this point he is a cancer to the team. Until the team cuts ties with Nate there is nothing positive about this season regardless of how much development our young players show.

Its a rebuild. We have rookie QB that needs to develop. Anderson actually wasn't that terrible considering.. Hopefully are O can show signs of life\identity as the season goes on. I am actually madd about our D. After the Clay fumble they gave up...... I liked our D the past 5.5 games!

15 minutes ago, snamsnoops said:

Its a rebuild. We have rookie QB that needs to develop. Anderson actually wasn't that terrible considering.. Hopefully are O can show signs of life\identity as the season goes on. I am actually madd about our D. After the Clay fumble they gave up...... I liked our D the past 5.5 games!

He didn’t look to bad until he did.