What is your final straw?

1 minute ago, Success said:

It’s becoming hip.  I’m seeing it in the street.  Kids are latching into the whole “loser chic” thing...

Actually the kids would burn down the stadium these days

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not have a final straw. I sat through some pretty putrid teams in the late 70s and mid-80s... this ain't nuthin' if you've watched Joe Dufek start as your QB. 

Peterman worse

I watch from Sydney, Australia. This involves getting up at 3 or 4 am most Monday mornings. I will be getting some sleep now until the final two games of the season so I can see how Allen’s progressed (assuming he’s playing).

The Bills have realistically have had two good drafts (or better depending on Allen’s progress) and there is hope for the future; especially with the amount of room under their salary cap next season.

However, for this season, Daboll is what his record says he is as an OC and he shouldn’t be reemployed and it’s time for Crossman to go. The defence simply can’t put one stellar performance after another which I think accounts for some of the blowouts.

As far as this season goes, today was my final straw and I will no longer be dedicating time or money to watch McDermott's garbage in 2018.

Next year? Depends. I have to see what gets upgraded during the off-season.

As far as being a Buffalo Bills fan? My final straw is when I'm six feet under.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...FINAL STRAW?....depends on what I'm drinking, the length of the straw and the size of my glass watching this gang............

I'm drinking Jack Daniels today and I am through half of the 750ml. My wife has ban me from drinking Jack but the Bills have re-kindled a old love that could be bad tonight.

The Final straw with the Bills is close, I have never given up on anything in my life and I'm so close to just flushing this team down the ***** hole.

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

No final straw. But I now think ownership has to consider a change in the GM and coaching staff. This things a mess now and seems to be trending to worse days ahead. 

Stay being emotional.

GM and coach isn’t going anywhere.

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Stay being emotional.

GM and coach isn’t going anywhere.

Hell im not emotional. The incompetence is next level. If you're gonna tank and blow it up then it should have already begun. They had an opportunity to get something for Shady and didn't. Now he is in concussion protocol and will be tougher to trade. Benjamin needed to be traded before now as well. What they are doing currently is sucking but not with an eye to the future.