2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I get all that. We suck this year. We were going to suck this year since about May. I dont care if the team has quit on him right now, because I've already quit on most of the team, especially the offensive players, most of which won't be here or starting next year.

This team sucks. I'll see what McD can do after his hand-picked GM revamps the team. That's what the pressure is on McD.

The pressure already is on him. 

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

I'll see what McD can do after his hand-picked GM revamps the team. That's what the pressure is on McD.

He's going to have about a 1-inch leash after this season, if he indeed makes it to the end.   

I'd say that's 50-50 right now...

1 minute ago, COTC said:

37-5 another blowout. 

Oh well, onto NE. 

Do opponents bother to watch game film of this kind of abomination?  It can’t help them.

Edited by row_33

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ahhh someone trying to defend. Ok. How many blowout losses now on McD resume. 

Or is the 3-10 record when not causing 2 or more TO what you want to hang your hat on?

I genuinely do not care. This season was a rebuilding year. Everyone knew that. Why is Everyone surprised here? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• SDS unpinned this topic
Just now, Nelius said:

Hey uh, just got blown out again. This time by the Colts.

McDermott might have to go. This has to be worse than they even thought possible.

Lol, not this season. McDermott is actually a good HC, we just have zero OL and zero WRs, coupled with JA and scrub QBs.