The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I'm pretty sure that in 50 years, regardless of political affiliation or preference, people will remember the Trump as the greatest troll in history. 

The Entertainment industry has all kinds of award cermoniess: Oscars, Emmy's, Grammys, Webby's, Pulitzers, Espy's, and Nobel Prizes

I propose a new awards ceremony for Internet trolls called the Trumpy's

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

As many as it takes before 'civility' returns upon a Democrat victory.

Ah, yes... Civility. 

I hear it’s a new board game “Civility - the Gift of Democrats” produced by Soros Inc. the giant of social engineering game makers. 

20 hours ago - Trump's admission of no evidence for his claim about the caravan came hours after Vice President Mike Pence endorsed his assertion at a ...

More lies from Trump, even Pence, the boot licker, can't defend 

51 minutes ago, Ghost of a Smurf said:

The caravans aren’t something new.   It’s just the first time the news has reported on them.  

Sarah Carter reported last night from the scene that she had interviewed MS-13 members who had joined the caravan in addition to foreigners from other than South/Central America.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sarah Carter reported last night from the scene that she had interviewed MS-13 members who had joined the caravan in addition to foreigners from other than South/Central America.

Look away! Look away! Look away LiberalLand. 

16 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Unless they get moved by bus or rail over a great distance in a short time.

Breaking news.  Bomb found at Soros' NY estate.  Another October surprise?  Does Soros have his estate swept daily for bombs or does this fit the narrative that alt right types are dumb and unsophisticated in everything they do?  

Bomb update!  News outlets reporting that bombs were sent and uncovered at the residences of Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and the White House.  Accuse me of reading into something that is not there but is this the left trying to ramp up emotions ahead of the midterms?  Obama and the Clintons being beloved liberal icons and the White  House as occupied by Trump being a masterbatory moment for what liberals wish to happen.  Just seems strange as these usually are intended for one target alone by a person obsessed with some kind of "vengeance" against the target.

14925259_10154375942026943_3686312883957

ICYMI: Besides gang members and mobs of young angry men, the Central American caravan making its way into the United States also consists of Africans, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, and Indians.

Judicial Watch is covering the crisis from the Guatemalan-Honduran border this week and observed that the popular mainstream media narrative of desperate migrants — many of them women and children — seeking a better life is hardly accurate. Guatemalan intelligence officials confirmed tha...t the caravan that originated in the northern Honduran city of San Pedro Sula includes a multitude of Special Interest Aliens (SIA) from the countries listed above as well as other criminal elements and gang members.

There are also large groups of men, some with criminal histories, aggressively demanding that the U.S. take them in. During a visit to the Guatemalan town of Chiquimula, about 35 miles from the Honduran border, Judicial Watch encountered a rowdy group of about 600 men, ages 17 to about 40, marching north on a narrow two-lane highway.

All of the migrants interviewed by Judicial Watch repeated the same rehearsed line when asked who organized the caravan, insisting it was a spontaneous event even though there were clearly organizers shouting instructions in Spanish and putting select persons in front of cameras for

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:
20 hours ago - Trump's admission of no evidence for his claim about the caravan came hours after Vice President Mike Pence endorsed his assertion at a ...

More lies from Trump, even Pence, the boot licker, can't defend 

I have a close friend who has made 4 documentary movies about illegal immigration.  During filming at the border (in Arizona I believe) he picked up a green beret hat he found in the dirt.  It has arabic writing inside of it.  He still has the hat.  Also during filming he shot some footage of about a dozen men that entered the country and got arrested.  While being held by border patrol at the side of the road he learns there are at least 2 middle eastern men and embedded in these 12 or so Mexican or central american men.  That he confirmed with the agents on the scene.

So, was he just lucky in his few days of filming at the border to encounter these circumstances or is it more common than is reported? 

Edited by keepthefaith

41 minutes ago, pop gun said:

This hurricane might lessen the caravans numbers significantly. 

Might be the big guy upstairs way of saying, NOPE!  

Or giving them a bath.

Hey, it's dirty, sweaty work, walking across Mexico.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Or giving them a bath.

Hey, it's dirty, sweaty work, walking across Mexico.

43 miles in a day, with no food, water, shelter, or breaks. It's almost Moses-like how they trek across the desert on foot before getting into trucks and buses to reach the next photo op.

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

43 miles in a day, with no food, water, shelter, or breaks. It's almost Moses-like how they trek across the desert on foot before getting into trucks and buses to reach the next photo op.

Why do you think Moses had to part the Red Sea?  They couldn't exactly drive the trucks underwater.

Parting the Colorado River should be much easier.  I know Obama is Black Jesus...who's Latino Moses?  Julian Castro?  Maybe Elizabeth Warren?  What percent Hispanic is she?

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why do you think Moses had to part the Red Sea?  They couldn't exactly drive the trucks underwater.

Parting the Colorado River should be much easier.  I know Obama is Black Jesus...who's Latino Moses?  Julian Castro?  Maybe Elizabeth Warren?  What percent Hispanic is she?

Nada.

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So many invasion threads...

Uh oh. He had a typo in his tweet. His presidency is now invalid and he must be ignored and impeached. #Resist #OrangeManBad

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

Uh oh. He had a typo in his tweet. His presidency is now invalid and he must be ignored and impeached. #Resist #OrangeManBad

His "typos" are awesome! Makes the news media report the tweet, and the news contained within the said tweet - something they would otherwise ignore.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know what'd be funny? If they put one person at a small desk outside by the border, with a stack of applications.

"Take this. Fill it out. Go to the back of the line. Next! Take this. Fill it out. Go to the back of the line. Next! Wait. It's 10 o'clock. Union break!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You know what'd be funny? If they put one person at a small desk outside by the border, with a stack of applications.

"Take this. Fill it out. Go to the back of the line. Next! Take this. Fill it out. Go to the back of the line. Next! Wait. It's 10 o'clock. Union break!"

D1A50B1B-9171-47B7-B9F3-260D7B3EAF00.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

BlazingSaddlesToll2.jpg

What will that ***** think of next? Someone needs to go back and get a shitload of dimes!

18 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

D1A50B1B-9171-47B7-B9F3-260D7B3EAF00.jpeg

Oh ***** you. Beat me to it, you rotten bastard! ?

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

It's all online now.  They could literally do it from their smart phones while they're marching.  

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

*****.  My office is going to get mobbed with protesters.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's all online now.  They could literally do it from their smart phones while they're marching.  

*****.  My office is going to get mobbed with protesters.

There's an app for that:

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Koko78 said:

There's an app for that:

hqdefault.jpg

Wouldn't get through security.

Ever since Waters shot her mouth off, I pass a minimum of three security patrols on the two-block walk from the metro station to work.  Usually five - three static, two roving, all armed with M-4s - in two blocks.  Last week they had an active shooter incident - which you never heard about.  This week, I've seen two arrests of what looked like antifa protesters (20-something males all dressed in black).

Don't think for a minute that this ***** isn't getting serious.  

• Like (+1) 1