The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wouldn't get through security.

Ever since Waters shot her mouth off, I pass a minimum of three security patrols on the two-block walk from the metro station to work.  Usually five - three static, two roving, all armed with M-4s - in two blocks.  Last week they had an active shooter incident - which you never heard about.  This week, I've seen two arrests of what looked like antifa protesters (20-something males all dressed in black).

Don't think for a minute that this ***** isn't getting serious.  

yet, in Portlandia, Antifa is allowed to run rampant.

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Ever since Waters shot her mouth off, I pass a minimum of three security patrols on the two-block walk from the metro station to work.  Usually five - three static, two roving, all armed with M-4s - in two blocks.  Last week they had an active shooter incident - which you never heard about.  This week, I've seen two arrests of what looked like antifa protesters (20-something males all dressed in black).

Modern-day Bolsheviks are activating? 

15 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i am offended by your cultural appropriation of white people music

It's cool. You can be racist against white people because you can't be racist against white people.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's not so bad. You're situation's a lot better than those poor bastards walking up here seeking asylum. I mean, you don't have to live like a refugee

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

That's not so bad. You're situation's a lot better than those poor bastards walking up here seeking asylum. I mean, you don't have to live like a refugee

I bet some of them will get through.  After all, even the losers get lucky.  Sometimes.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I bet some of them will get through.  After all, even the losers get lucky.  Sometimes.

You may be right but they could increase the numbers if they traveled through the fields instead of along the main roads.  They belong among the wild flowers.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

You may be right but they could increase the numbers if they traveled through the fields instead of along the main roads.  They belong among the wild flowers.

Is that why they don't come around here no more?

For all you fans:

Don't Come Around Here No More

Hey, hey
Don't come around here no more
Whatever you're looking for
Hey, don't come around here no more

I've given up, stop
I've given up, stop
I've given up, stop, on waiting any longer
I've given up, on this love getting stronger

I don't feel you anymore
You darken my door

I've given up, stop
I've given up, stop
I've given up, (stop) you tangle my emotions
I've given up, honey please admit it's over

Stop walking down my street
Who you expect to meet?
And whatever you're looking for
Hey don't come around here no more
Hey
Honey please (honey please) don't come around here no more

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Is that why they don't come around here no more?

I think so.  The whole thing is crazy and I think everyone needs to understand all sides.  I try to talk to as many people as I can.  There is a bartender at a local watering hole and everyone knows she is an illegal immigrant...but I still wanted to hear her story.

Sure enough she was a Central American girl.  She was raised on promises that didn't pan out.  She couldn't help but think there was more to life somewhere else....so here she is.  It was a sad story and I probably drank too much while I listened.  She was looking out for me though and said Take it easy baby, make it last all night.

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I think so.  The whole thing is crazy and I think everyone needs to understand all sides.  I try to talk to as many people as I can.  There is a bartender at a local watering hole and everyone knows she is an illegal immigrant...but I still wanted to hear her story.

Sure enough she was a Central American girl.  She was raised on promises that didn't pan out.  She couldn't help but think there was more to life somewhere else....so here she is.  It was a sad story and I probably drank too much while I listened.  She was looking out for me though and said Take it easy baby, make it last all night.

It's a trap!

Charo--cuchi-cuchi.jpgCuchi-Cuchi, baby!

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Wait 'till they get to the boarder and find out that, not the march, but the waiting is the hardest part.

You all suck.

Is he a big, bad boarder? Is he going to kick all of their *****? Just sit back and relax and listen to some soothing music posted above.

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wait 'till they get to the boarder and find out that, not the march, but the waiting is the hardest part.

You all suck.

Eh, at least they'll have time for one last dance with Mary Jane.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

You all suck.

It isn't waiting.  Life is a journey not unlike their's.  When they get here:

Some doors will be open and some roads will be blocked.

On the road they'll learn that sun downs are golden before they fade away.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In addition to the administration's crackdown on human trafficking and drug smuggling across the border, there's another under-reported yet very serious issue they've been addressing quietly by effectively: poutine trafficking.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

In addition to the administration's crackdown on human trafficking and drug smuggling across the border, there's another under-reported yet very serious issue they've been addressing quietly by effectively: poutine trafficking.

Oh, the horror!

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Faux pouting trafficing.  If it isn't from Isobel's, it's *****.

Edited by Chimp