Derek Anderson to start vs Colts

YoloinOhio

Man, I'm still trying to shake off the fact that this is the same Derek Anderson who was Cleveland's QB (in 2009?) when they beat the Bills 6-3.  That game was coined as possibly the worst NFL game ever played.  Anderson completed 2 passes for 23 yards.  I remember watching it. Every single play.  Hoping to see a decent version of DA going forward.

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Please don't retire at halftime Derek.

Vontae Davis seems so long ago .... 

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Hopefully he can 300+ yards and a win like Kyle did in his first start.

But he did throw a pick 6 on his first series from what I recall 

42 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I see Anderson starting going one of 2 ways. 

1 - he's almost as bad as Peterman and throws 3 or 4 interceptions 

2 - he's incredibly good and re vives his career (to an extent) and throws for 300+ yards 

I see a third option.  He has incredibly mediocre play leading to the same games as we have been watching.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I heard Zay Jones interview today... he seemed excited 

That's comforting...................ZJ excited...............like he and DA have developed a rhythm.............

Actually, I don't expect DA to finish the game.

There's no way he can be up to speed with the playbook, and reading defenses ? Oh please.

One good sack and he's going into concussion protocal............then what ?..................

HEEEEERE COMES NATHAN..................again.....................

48 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

Yeah, throwing to KB and ZJ....................DA is money in the bank...................bet on it....................

300?

***** that, you mean 3,000 yards???

Some time back, certain posters thought it was a wonderful idea to go into the season with 2 QBs- unproven ones at that. I argued (respectfully) that 3 QBs were needed. When 1 gets injured then you are down to 1 with no backup. Anyways, look where we are now- in a QB driven league the Bills are kickin the tires on Derek Anderson, a career journeyman who has been on the street for 2 years. This regime has grossly screwed up the QB position- the very most important position in the NFL.

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 1