Derek Anderson to start vs Colts

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Which fundamentalist Christian sect does Anderson belong to?

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Fitz was the Amish Rifle. Nate was the Episcopalian Peashooter.

As a Christian I am amazed at how posters can mock Faith but yet want Christians to keep Faith to themselves. Mocking is okay but don't preach it. Seems there is a bit of hypocrisy shown at times.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

As a Christian I am amazed at how posters can mock Faith but yet want Christians to keep Faith to themselves. Mocking is okay but don't preach it. Seems there is a bit of hypocrisy shown at times.

It is obviously a joke. I am not mocking anything. Except Nathan Peterman of course.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It is obviously a joke. I am not mocking anything. Except Nathan Peterman of course.

Just my opinion but there seems to be a lot of posts referencing Faith in a negative context. Joking or mocking it's still getting old to me and at this point not funny.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

We have a washed up QB, who hasn't been in a uniform for a year..............

We have a half baked OLine.............

We have terrible WR's.................

Do you think Indy will be looking for Shady to run the ball this week ?

Good Lord,................we stink.....................

10 minutes ago, klos63 said:

At least we don't have to deal with the 'distraction' of having Kaepernick as a backup all season and up to speed to play. This is much better.

At least we don’t have the huge cap hit Kap would come with just to still lose through bad QB play 

46 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

People are in for a rude awakening on Sunday if they’re expecting something resembling competence. 

We haven't had a competent offense all year.  Why would anyone expect Anderson - with a week or so to prepare - to suddenly bring competency to this offense?

He may, however, be a step up from NP.  

1 minute ago, PolishPrince said:

At least we don’t have the huge cap hit Kap would come with just to still lose through bad QB play 

Who cares about the cap hit and I can't imagine it would be a huge one. But yeah, let's have a battle between 2 non NFL QB's to see who plays the next month or so. This is great.