The House of Saud at it again (Khashoggi disappearance)

4 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Are you sure you didn't mention Clinton and Bush in this thread Storytime Greggy? ^^^^^^^^^^

Wrong. AGAIN. 

And as for you mentioning Obama, there's a little scroll thingy on the side of your screen. Slide it upwards. 

Try to keep your conspiracies straight at least for the sake of cohesiveness. 

Image result for this is where we laugh at you gif

On 10/12/2018 at 1:57 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

You can't even be honest about the stuff you write, let alone the stuff you read (and misunderstand).

You continue to prove what I wrote above. You're either intentionally dishonest about what you read and write, or you're too blinded by your partisanship to bother being honest.

I mentioned Bush and Clinton's connections to the victim, not to the crime. That's what you accused me of, and what I denied:

19 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

So let's get this straight from Storytime Greggy:

Bush, Clinton, Iran, Obama, Turkey, are all part of some blame game narrative in this thread.

And if I read it closer, he probably blames Tom Donahue's baby blood drinking as well. 

I never said they share some of the "blame game", I showed how they are connected to the "journalist"... who is also connected to AQ directly himself, making him something other than a journalist.

The BF way of posting: when you can't argue substance, change the subject to something no one said and argue that. It's one of the reasons, on top of your intellectual dishonesty, as to why you're so terrible at this whole "thinking for yourself" thing. It's why you so willingly fall for Turkish propaganda, without a hint of irony as you rage against the abuse of a "journalist". :lol: 

Never change, BF. You're a simple minded treasure.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Oh gee, who would have guessed Khashoggi would show up in pictures with his boss, Alwaleed bin Talal. 

Who did MBS detain and seize billions from about a year ago again?

DpzPAQBWkAAaCi0.jpg

You can see all the strings now, can't you?

http://www.kingdom.com.sa/prince-alwaleed-meets-twitter-management-in-new-york

Edited by Deranged Rhino

19 minutes ago, GG said:

Correct, which is why I'm dumbfounded at the outrage directed at this particular possible act by the KSA, as opposed to anything they've done over the last 40 years

It's not surprising. He was a journalist working in the US for an Anti-Trump rag, who was allegedly murdered by agents of an ally of Trump, after Trump called fake news the enemy of the people, which was spun by the fake news purveyors to be all journalists. This is the media taking questionable information and trying to disrupt what Trump is doing.

They laid the groundwork for using any violence against a journalist as Trump's fault when they intentionally and repeatedly misrepresented his attack on fake news. Journalists fancy themselves the heroes of their own stories, to the point where they are delusional about how important they are.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, GG said:

Correct, which is why I'm dumbfounded at the outrage directed at this particular possible act by the KSA, as opposed to anything they've done over the last 40 years

I would suggest the rage you're seeing in the establishment media is largely the result of the Iranian/MB influence on those reporters/outlets. It's everything Koko said above as well, plus that. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Saudi Arabian Washington Post columnist wasn’t just a fierce critic of his own nation, but also had sharp words for the real estate mogul as well — so sharp in fact that he got himself banned from appearing in Saudi media over the issue, according to numerous contemporary media reports.

The old ban was given renewed attention after Los Angeles Times columnist Virginia Heffernan flagged the story on Twitter.

“Just now realizing: Khashoggi was banned in [Saudi Arabia] was not because he was critical of Mohammad bin Salman, the devastation of Yemen, Wahhabism, or the Salafi movement. It was because, ON NOVEMBER 10, 2016, in DC, Khashoggi mildly criticized…Donald Trump,” she tweeted Wednesday.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/flashback-khashoggi-banned-appearing-saudi-152118465.html

Here is the media directly setting up the anti-Trump narrative.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/flashback-khashoggi-banned-appearing-saudi-152118465.html

Here is the media directly setting up the anti-Trump narrative.

The machinations at work on this one are insane. 

I know I'm fringe compared to most, but it's really hard not to see the strings being pulled is it not? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The machinations at work on this one are insane. 

I know I'm fringe compared to most, but it's really hard not to see the strings being pulled is it not? 

Queue up the breathless claims that President Trump must now prove that he didn't have the Saudi's kill Khashoggi on his behalf for being critical of his administration.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Queue up the breathless claims that President Trump must now prove that he didn't have the Saudi's kill Khashoggi on his behalf for being critical of his administration.

"But he hasn't dispatched the FBI to investigate yet!"

Actually heard on the radio last night.  Because the FBI can just waltz in to a Saudi Consulate on Turkish soil and just start poking around, so it must be Trump's fault they haven't.

I hate people.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Actually heard on the radio last night.  Because the FBI can just waltz in to a Saudi Consulate on Turkish soil and just start poking around, so it must be Trump's fault they haven't.

I hate people.

I wish I could say I was stunned by this, but I'm not, and that realization makes me despondent.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I hate people.

I don't even know why you need the FBI. The leaders of the Saudi hit Squad, Hansel Bin Al Saud and his sidekick Gretel Abdulaziz Al-Otabi  left a trail of kunafa crumbs a blind Bedouin could follow. Passports. Surveillance video. Van's. Audio recordings. Confirmation from the former director of the CIA. 

I mean it's all so obvious, everything aligns perfectly. 

I'm stuck with time to kill, so let's take a step back and summarize what we know of the situation and the players so far:

Khashoggi: The victim. 

Background: A Saudi journalist/activist who also worked for the Washington Post. Had direct ties to AQ (including interviewing OSB pre 9/11) , the Muslim Brotherhood, Alaweed bin Talal, and western intelligence officials from multiple administrations. He was an outspoken critic of the new Saudi crown Prince MBS before his death. It's highly probable Khashoggi was a CIA asset due to the circles in which he ran, including his employment at the CIA's flagship paper. 

The Suspects 

Saudi Arabia (KSA) / MBS:

Khashoggi was (likely) murdered inside the Saudi consulate, making them the primary suspect from the outset.

State of relations before the murder: Outside of Israel, KSA is our number one strategic ally in the region. One year ago KSA underwent an internal purge of the royal family, confiscating billions from the imprisoned princes in the process. MBS emerged as the next King and begins a radical program of social change inside the Kingdom, including expanding religious and women's freedoms. Since 2017, the US and the GCC/KSA have been routing Hezbollah, ISIS, and Iranian proxies across multiple theaters. 

Erdogan/Turkey:

Originated the story by alerting the world to the murder through their state controlled media, pinning it not just on KSA but MSB specifically. 

State of relations before the murder: NATO member who has been drifting from the west for the past three years. Erdogan survived a "coup", after which he used as a pretext for expanding his authoritarian control over his country. This included a purge of journalists, judges, and military leadership. Erdogan has visions of empire, and has been drifting from the west for the past several years. To date, the Turks have not shared any of the evidence they have said they possess with the US or the press. 

Iran:

The Mullahs are facing an existential threat at the moment. Not only is their country in open rebellion and facing an economic crisis, the GCC/KSA/US have been wiping out their terror proxy armies across the region for the past two years. They would have plenty to gain from fracturing the US/Saudi relationship, doubly so if they could find a way to scuttle the $1b+ US/Saudi arms deal. 

Alaweed bin Talal / "Other":

Bin Talal, formerly one of the world's richest and most powerful men, was one of the primary targets of the Saudi purge last year. Bin Talal has direct connections to the previous administration, Silicon Valley, Hollywood/Establishment Media as well as numerous terror organizations. Khashoggi's connection to bin Talal as well as corrupt elements within the USIC, specifically the Muslim Brotherhood wing of that faction, means we have to consider their involvement as well.

This is the same group that's under siege in the US with the implosion of the attempted palace coup.

The same group that spent the past eight years strengthening and assisting Iran's expansion in the region and their terror proxies. 

Lots of things to consider. Rushing to judgment would be unwise. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm stuck with time to kill, so let's take a step back and summarize what we know of the situation and the players so far:

Khashoggi: The victim. 

Background: A Saudi journalist/activist who also worked for the Washington Post. Had direct ties to AQ (including interviewing OSB pre 9/11) , the Muslim Brotherhood, Alaweed bin Talal, and western intelligence officials from multiple administrations. He was an outspoken critic of the new Saudi crown Prince MBS before his death. It's highly probable Khashoggi was a CIA asset due to the circles in which he ran, including his employment at the CIA's flagship paper. 

The Suspects 

Saudi Arabia (KSA) / MBS:

Khashoggi was (likely) murdered inside the Saudi consulate, making them the primary suspect from the outset.

State of relations before the murder: Outside of Israel, KSA is our number one strategic ally in the region. One year ago KSA underwent an internal purge of the royal family, confiscating billions from the imprisoned princes in the process. MBS emerged as the next King and begins a radical program of social change inside the Kingdom, including expanding religious and women's freedoms. Since 2017, the US and the GCC/KSA have been routing Hezbollah, ISIS, and Iranian proxies across multiple theaters. 

Erdogan/Turkey:

Originated the story by alerting the world to the murder through their state controlled media, pinning it not just on KSA but MSB specifically. 

State of relations before the murder: NATO member who has been drifting from the west for the past three years. Erdogan survived a "coup", after which he used as a pretext for expanding his authoritarian control over his country. This included a purge of journalists, judges, and military leadership. Erdogan has visions of empire, and has been drifting from the west for the past several years. To date, the Turks have not shared any of the evidence they have said they possess with the US or the press. 

Iran:

The Mullahs are facing an existential threat at the moment. Not only is their country in open rebellion and facing an economic crisis, the GCC/KSA/US have been wiping out their terror proxy armies across the region for the past two years. They would have plenty to gain from fracturing the US/Saudi relationship, doubly so if they could find a way to scuttle the $1b+ US/Saudi arms deal. 

Alaweed bin Talal / "Other":

Bin Talal, formerly one of the world's richest and most powerful men, was one of the primary targets of the Saudi purge last year. Bin Talal has direct connections to the previous administration, Silicon Valley, Hollywood/Establishment Media as well as numerous terror organizations. Khashoggi's connection to bin Talal as well as corrupt elements within the USIC, specifically the Muslim Brotherhood wing of that faction, means we have to consider their involvement as well.

This is the same group that's under siege in the US with the implosion of the attempted palace coup.

The same group that spent the past eight years strengthening and assisting Iran's expansion in the region and their terror proxies. 

Lots of things to consider. Rushing to judgment would be unwise. 

I tend to agree that caution is the thing to do here. Smells a little bit like George Zimmerman chased Trayvon Martin down like a dog and killed him.

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With all due respect - regarding the photos. Which came first - the chicken or the egg. Who's to say the silhouette head shot wasn't lifted from the photo of him and his "fiancé"?

It likely was a Saudi squad who did Cuyahoga in. MBS's uncle and cousins are probably rankly pissed at him for minimizing them within the tent of King Saud. It's certainly within their means and temperament to have placed a hit man within the "interrogation/kidnap" squad in order to create this mayhem for both the Prince and the hated USA. Remember folks, the Wahhabi funders are many within the Saudi royal family. They detest the west (except for our splendid technology and toys we offer them). 

My 2¢.

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

With all due respect - regarding the photos. Which came first - the chicken or the egg. Who's to say the silhouette head shot wasn't lifted from the photo of him and his "fiancé"? ...

if we are judging it based upon the graininess of the images, i would say you are correct.

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

With all due respect - regarding the photos. Which came first - the chicken or the egg. Who's to say the silhouette head shot wasn't lifted from the photo of him and his "fiancé"?

It likely was a Saudi squad who did Cuyahoga in. MBS's uncle and cousins are probably rankly pissed at him for minimizing them within the tent of King Saud. It's certainly within their means and temperament to have placed a hit man within the "interrogation/kidnap" squad in order to create this mayhem for both the Prince and the hated USA. Remember folks, the Wahhabi funders are many within the Saudi royal family. They detest the west (except for our splendid technology and toys we offer them). 

My 2¢.

:beer: It's a valid question, my understanding is the picture of him solo existed on FB before it was taken down. There's also the fact no one in his family knows his fiance or that he was engaged: 

On 10/14/2018 at 12:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread: 

As an aside from the Davis twitter feed, raise your hand if you think there will be outrage over Joaquin Castro intimating that Kushner is running a Jewish globalist hit squad?

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1

More fake headlines from ABC trying to steer the public perception on this topic. Ask yourself why the unbiased media seemingly wants you to believe the Turks, regardless of the evidence or lack thereof shown to the world thus far. What do they have to gain? 

A lot. 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/19/pompeo-calls-out-abc-khashoggi/

“I’ve seen no tape,” Pompeo told White House reporters. “I’ve seen no – or I’ve heard no tape. I’ve seen no transcript. And the network that reported that ought to pull down the headline that says I have.”

snip

“This is a very serious matter that we’re working diligently on. And so to put out headlines that are factually false does no one any good. You should encourage all your colleagues to behave that way. It’s most constructive when the media tells the truth. It’s very useful.”

The Saudis are really bad guys.  IMHO, up there with the Iranians, Russians, Chinese.  

However, they are "our" bad guys in the Middle East much like Iraq was to us in the 80s.  They do what the Israelis and Jordanians won't do.   When somebody in Iran needs to go, we call Riyadh.  

That's why absolutely nothing will be done about this matter.  We didn't do anything about Saud involvement in 9/11 and we don't care how many civilians they bomb in Yemen and Qatar.  

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

The Saudis are really bad guys.  IMHO, up there with the Iranians, Russians, Chinese.  

However, they are "our" bad guys in the Middle East much like Iraq was to us in the 80s.  They do what the Israelis and Jordanians won't do.   When somebody in Iran needs to go, we call Riyadh.  

That's why absolutely nothing will be done about this matter.  We didn't do anything about Saud involvement in 9/11 and we don't care how many civilians they bomb in Yemen and Qatar.  

All valid points. 

One thing to consider, the Saudis are bad guys in the midst of a major, fundamental reformation of their worst tendencies. This push is being led by MBS, and crosses religious and social lines. 

There are plenty of people inside the Saudi Royal family who would love to see MBS fail and KSA remain a backwards dictatorship wherein they profit. 

It's impossible to remove this fact from the analysis of this situation - though dishonest brokers like BF sure have tried.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Dp44PuDU8AUFQly.jpg

It's amazing the outrage a Saudi Journalist, who was an AQ mouthpiece, killed in Turkey (likely) by Saudi nationals has caused... especially when you compare it to the reaction in 2013 to Michael Hastings murder. 

Hastings was working on a story on John Brennan at the time of his murder and had told friends and family he was being followed/spied on... where was the outrage in the press back then? The media is trying to frame this as Trump's fault because of his words on the press - yet in Hastings' murder we had 44's CIA chief Brennan ordering the murder of an American Journalist - no one said boo. Why?

Oh. Right. There wasn't any because: 

d6499330b7150cf35a8da5116f1545addc13af664e1e94e4b94f78ef889c61fb.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

The questions to ask here is what would the dismemberment and killing of Khashoggi do for the Saudis? Who would this benefit? What's the deal with his "fiancée"? Did someone need a reason/person to report his disappearance? Too many questions to automatically swallow the party line.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The questions to ask here is what would the dismemberment and killing of Khashoggi do for the Saudis? Who would this benefit? What's the deal with his "fiancée"? Did someone need a reason/person to report his disappearance? Too many questions to automatically swallow the party line.

Absolutely. But don't think for yourself or ask basic, fundamental questions about the narrative. That makes you a racist.