How is this stat line? Edmunds thru 5 games...

Hebert19

2 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Been far more impressive than Josh Allen. I'm glad to have him. I really trust McDermott with LB's and DB's. Love the additions of Edmunds, Phillips and Johnson.

Always helpful to compare a LB to a rookie QB.   Kind of like how my dog is far more impressive than my lawnmower.  

• Haha (+1) 18

Well so far, McBeane's ability to draft on defense is good. Tre/Edmonds/Johnson/Milano/Phillips. - well done (clap clap)

Now it's time to do what we can to fix the offense. It's hard to evaluate how much falls on DaBoll, how much falls on Allen for not being able to execute and how much falls on the OL/WR.  My guess

DaBoll - 40% to blame. Should have been able to work the run game in. Why did it take 5 games.

Allen- 25% - he's got to read the field and work on the fundamentals of his accuracy issues with his mechanics

WR- 25%. KB is an open wound on the field. He hurts the offense with his inability to win any contested catch or get open. The others would not be on any other NFL roster.

OL - 9%. There's been a few jail breaks, but they kept bringing depth in and made the move to put Groy on the bench. They are now serviceable.

RB- 1%. Shady's dance moves create his own problems on negative plays, but he is our best player on O. 

Edited by BillsRdue

23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

His closing speed on Mariota was crazy.  It’s like he hit a turbo boost on Xbox. 

Lol, yeah that was pretty amazing to see.  I guess we are seeing why some of the Bills vets say he is going to be a Hall of Famer...dude just has ability that so few others have for his position.  Remember not too long ago when MLB's were the big, slow plodders that stopped the run?  The game really has changed and changed pretty quickly in a lot of ways...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

I can't wait for him to not be voted defensive rookie of the year.

I think Denzel “Hurt My Feelings” Ward is the front runner. If he doesn’t get it, Derwin James is right there. Going to be tough for my guy Tremaine but it’s a long season. Some rookies start off hot and then hit a wall. 

40 minutes ago, Chuck Schick said:

Always helpful to compare a LB to a rookie QB.   Kind of like how my dog is far more impressive than my lawnmower.  

Not to mention a defensive minded head coach committed to putting pieces around the linebacker, constantly bringing in new defensive guys through waivers/FA, meanwhile they just now decided it might be a good idea to put a vet backup QB in the meeting room with the rookie.

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

http://m.espn.com/nfl/playerseasonstats?season=2018&playerId=3929950&teamId=2

Dude has played every snap (didn't see him come off yesterday) and is producing and getting better every week.  Big stars I like here.  2 FF and 5 PD.  He's a playmaker.  

Works for me.

The boo birds have to keep in mind he’s been thrown in the deep end. 

Considering how “ mental” he is being forced to be these stats are amazing???

It is a great stat line, esp for a rook. On pace for 125ish tackles, making impact plays, and is getting visually better every game.

Yesterday I thought he took a huge leap in calling the D as he was always communicating back there.

• Like (+1) 1