Shaq Lawson move to DT?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

It's stuff like Mills leaving Matthews alone that has me blaming Juan. This oline looks confused more often than not, and the number of free rushers is astounding. They don't know what they are supposed to do which, to me, indicates poor coaching. 

Agreed - looks like Mills saw the back coming out of the backfield and thought he might chip him or block...Allen really could've recognized that too, though, and thrown it in a perfect world. But show Juan the door, we need competency in front of our developing QB

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think they are going to draft a top prospect at 3 technique and using him there until then 

I'm a little worried that a FA WR wouldn't want to come here because WR careers go to die in Buffalo.

If we do go after a top prospect at the 3 technique....where are we going to get that top tier WR prospect?

2 hours ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

It's stuff like Mills leaving Matthews alone that has me blaming Juan. This oline looks confused more often than not, and the number of free rushers is astounding. They don't know what they are supposed to do which, to me, indicates poor coaching. 

Yeah I dont know how they look so confused on basic things like stunts, blitzes, tackle end games etc...its one thing to not have the physical talent but its a completely other thing to have no clue what you are supposed to do in situations where a man directly across from you isnt rushing and you have to know who to block on the play.