What would Bills record be if AJ was qb?

Bfanlc

Wonder what you guys think the record would be if the Bills had kept AJ and he had started? Just watching some of Allen's highlights and it seems for the most part that he has plenty of time. However some of his passes are way off or he has thrown interceptions even with tons of time. 

Please stop this madness! Are you kidding? Watch some tumbleweed highlights or something rather than waste time posting this stuff. 0 - 3. It was ALLEN who set up the defense by marching them downfield vs. Vikes. Defense went onto the field with the lead. They then played great complimentary football and the result is historic. McCarron couldn't even make this  team and was traded away. What would the Oakland Raiders record be IF ONLY AJ WAS THEIR QB is what you should have asked.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

Wonder what you guys think the record would be if the Bills had kept AJ and he had started? Just watching some of Allen's highlights and it seems for the most part that he has plenty of time. However some of his passes are way off or he has thrown interceptions even with tons of time. 

Allen has a ways to go in the passing game, but he just has to keep making plays any way he can. 

I think the Vikings pass rush would have eventually gotten to McCarron and also our team would have stalled in the redzone. Instead of being up 27-0 at half it would be more like 13-0. Vikings settle down and win a close one. Allen's play making is what made the Vikings become one-dimensional in the 2nd half. 

• Like (+1) 1

0-3.  The Peterman experience took 2 weeks for the team to get over.  Allen has taken over and at 21 is the unquestioned leader of the team.  Allen hurdling Barr had a similar effect on the team, that Tates third down did last year.  He is making big time throws a Qb has not made here since Bledsoe, add in the athletic plays he's making and only a handful of QBs in the NFL could pull them both off.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I was wondering what our record would be if joe Ferguson was our QB. And not Joe Ferguson in his prime, I mean 68 year old Joe Ferguson....

Sean he has battled cancer twice, I believe, and although he keeps himself in great shape I bet he can’t even throw the ball more than 20 yards.  Plus even with new rule changes he’s sure to crumble under some of the bigger pass rushers in the league, needless to say he is slower than...oh, I see what you did there.

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Sean he has battled cancer twice, I believe, and although he keeps himself in great shape I bet he can’t even throw the ball more than 20 yards.  Plus even with new rule changes he’s sure to crumble under some of the bigger pass rushers in the league, needless to say he is slower than...oh, I see what you did there.

It’s fun to pretend sometimes though 

• Like (+1) 1

At best they would be 1-2 just like they are now.  The defense wasn't ready to play the first 6 quarters and AJM isn't a good enough QB to win a shootout.  Maybe he beats the Vikes the way the defense was playing but I'd rather have Allen starting because he's a potential franchise QB and AJM is not.

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I was wondering what our record would be if joe Ferguson was our QB. And not Joe Ferguson in his prime, I mean 68 year old Joe Ferguson....

I don’t know how good his arm is, but he’s probably too slow anymore to keep running backwards before he’s sacked.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

At best they would be 1-2 just like they are now.  The defense wasn't ready to play the first 6 quarters and AJM isn't a good enough QB to win a shootout.  Maybe he beats the Vikes the way the defense was playing but I'd rather have Allen starting because he's a potential franchise QB and AJM is not.

Correct. We were blown out - all 3 phases - in the first 2 games. Then the Vikes handed us Game 3 with turnovers. Or to put a more Bills-positive spin on it, Jerry Hughes and Co. handed the offense Game 3. So with McCarron we probably beat the Vikes, although not so easily since Allen capitalized on those mistakes in a truly impressive manner. My point: it's not ALL about the QBs. It's also about that turnover ratio (remember what happened last year when the turnovers stopped coming?) and defensive/special teams play.

6 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

Really, really, dumb post - do you really, really, follow the NFL!

Yeah we need more "what would the bills record be if...." threads......?

Oh wait....what would the Bills record be if the games were all played on a hockey rink with no skates....and Tara Lipinsky was allowed skates and was our QB......

And......Tara did a sow cow diving to the pylon