Is Allen the Starting QB No Matter What?

59 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

There has been some talk (from my sources) of Sam Bradford possibly looking to move east. We still have $7-8 million of cap room so I’d be ok with having Bradford suit up if Josh needs a rest for a few weeks. 

Will never happen.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Will never happen.

He has sources....so.... who are we to question the voices in his head? I think @BringBackFergy deserves more respect than that! (If only for his grilled shrimp, but I’m not above kissing up.) 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Will we give him the season to sink or swim? Or is there always the chance Nate takes over if he struggles? I Personally think Allen needs to start every game unless he's injured. Let him get use to NFL action. Hes our franchise QB of the future.

Nope, I think Allen is just holding the spot until Peterman develops his game, which will never happen.

It's a really steady, smart approach by this coaching staff. They've taken the "wait and see" approach, and I can't argue with that. Even though it will never happen, they are ready.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

There has been some talk (from my sources) of Sam Bradford possibly looking to move east. We still have $7-8 million of cap room so I’d be ok with having Bradford suit up if Josh needs a rest for a few weeks. 

rest?

2 hours ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

No Matter What! Our future is Allen, for better or worse.

At least for the time being, that's true.

Peterman is now a backup and placeholder until we get a better backup. 

At least that is my hope.

Allen is the starter here on out.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Heck no!!!

Am I the only person who hates Sam Bradford? 

4 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Will we give him the season to sink or swim? Or is there always the chance Nate takes over if he struggles? I Personally think Allen needs to start every game unless he's injured. Let him get use to NFL action. Hes our franchise QB of the future.

There is 0 chance Peterman replaces Allen. He has the ability to be the guy we need him to be, Peterman does not. He will struggle at times but those are learning opportunities. You can't succeed big without failing first...future success depends on present failure to some degree and what you learn from it.

11 hours ago, Augie said:

PS - You need me on that wall! 

Nice!  Bringing Jack Nicholson into the forum. Good hit!  Wait for it..... wait for it...... 

the poster who says:

We could have Jack at Bills games if we didn't cut O'Leary. What a stupid move cutting O'Leary. Damn Bills cut everyone who can catch the ball. I hate this team.

Edited by BillsRdue

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

Heck no!!!

Am I the only person who hates Sam Bradford? 

Personally or as a player?  I never thought he'd amount to much as all I remember seeing of him in college was looking towards the sideline before every play.