What Makes a Man Cheat?

ExiledInIllinois

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I pose this question to Our Swedish rocket surgeon researchers:

What educated woman wants to be with an uneducated man?

And what uneducated woman wants to be with an educated man?

LMAO... Crunch those numbers.

Oh, Boyst... You're an outliar, farmer too boot! ?

If that uneducated man has a hog the size of a miller lite tall boy, and the tongue dexterity to strip the crome off a bumper, then that educated woman might be inclined to lower her standards.

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

What does this mean ? 

It means he thinks you’re a hood rat.

Edit: how do you turn off autocorrect?   

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

What does this mean ? 

Poor people like to screw.  Can't take that away from them.  It's "fun" and produces babies.

Pure emotion.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m already spoken for and you’re too hairy. 

One reason to grow Your hair long and a beard.  Chef won't hit on You!  ?

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

That'll never happen. I can't wait until I am 40 and single.  

40 and single is not a good look.  Kinda like being 30 and broke.  Although, there are tons of semi-attractive “willing” divorcees floating around.  I’m a happy family man, but if I wanted it, p@&$y would be plentiful. 

I have two younger (mid 20’s) assistant coaches.  One of them is married and miserable.  The other is single and screwing everything with a pulse.  He’s one of the happiest guys I’ve ever met.  Coincidence?

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

These researchers think they know:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6207059/amp/What-makes-man-cheat-college-education-working-bar.html

College educated and working around more women or working in a bar. Water still makes OTHER THINGS wet.

Yet, college educated women stray less.  Go figure?

Can it be as simple as a lot of wives drive their husbands to drink among other things.  

18 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I do it because I met someone who shares, down the most intricate minutia, my values and morals, goals and dreams, has nearly perfectly overlapping interests and passions, I share incredible intimacy with unlike any woman I ever met before her, I am attracted to on a physical level in an overwhelming way.

She cares deeply for me in the same way, and demonstrates it in the way she lives her life to make mine easier, just as I do with mine for her.

She's the very best friend I've ever made, and spending time with another woman would just mean less time I was able to spend with her.

I don't think monogamy is for everyone, and until I met my wife I never would have thought that it was for me.

Some might say that the grass isn't always greener, but for me it's not that.  It's that I can visibly see how much more lush my lawn is than everyone else's.

I feel the same. Staying faithful is a conscious choice - and an easy one when you are with the right woman.

• Thank you (+1) 1

How about fear, fear that my wife would catch me, divorce me, take my children from me &  all my hard earn money that I have worked over 20 years for & I would end up living in the basement of my parents house.  Yeah fear is the main reason I stay monogamous.  

Years of going to Brazil, Colombia and Argentina allowed me to watch a ton of this.

I would always ask my coworker if he wanted to meet for dinner.

After 90% said they "had a friend," I gave up asking and just did my own thing.

There are lots of reasons why men cheat, but there is one undeniable reality, in my view.

Men are going to have sex at a regular rate. 

If they are not having it at home, or if it is not, in their view, satisfactory, they will look elsewhere, but they are going to have it.

21 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Long Answer:

Because it's socially responsible, adds order to the community and provides society with some sort of moral compass.  Basically, it staves off chaos, anarchy and people living purely by emotion and their sexual desire.  And... We see how wonderful communities become when they start living off their primal urges = Chaos.

Unlike rabbits or other species of animals, insects, etc... Outside of war, disease, famine what is the orderly predation towards humans?  The check is to limit supply in a sane and orderly fashion

In short, the human world needs order, not emotion, chaos caused by primal urges. And religion has genuinely tried to provide that, same with governments now that religion is being questioned more and more and the individual is seen as the most important.

Answer: Good social order.

Bingo good post?

25 minutes ago, Gordio said:

How about fear, fear that my wife would catch me, divorce me, take my children from me &  all my hard earn money that I have worked over 20 years for & I would end up living in the basement of my parents house.  Yeah fear is the main reason I stay monogamous.  

Yeah.  Some moments of pleasure aren’t worth risking everything you mentioned among everything else

40 minutes ago, Gordio said:

i am right there with ya.  i love my family and kids, and want them around me.  all also enjoy all of my money, so parting with half of it would upset me.   

my wife and i have talked about cheating, and just promised to never do it.  i know that's what happens with wedding vows, but i think we realize that there's a lot of reasons a marriage can go south.  if it's because a couple just isn't in love anymore, so be it.  i can't necessarily control that.  but we can control whether we sleep with another person.  it would be the quickest way to end my marriage.