Roll call for Lambeau!!

NewEra

I wish. Watching the Bills in Lambeau is only just lower on the bucket list than watching the Bills in Buffalo. This Sunday is going to be the most challenging of the season for me - I am at a family dinner for my nan's 90th birthday and the dinner doesn't start until 4.30pm UK time (Bills kick off 6pm UK).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I wish. Watching the Bills in Lambeau is only just lower on the bucket list than watching the Bills in Buffalo. This Sunday is going to be the most challenging of the season for me - I am at a family dinner for my nan's 90th birthday and the dinner doesn't start until 4.30pm UK time (Bills kick off 6pm UK).

Eat fast.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Sorry, but I can’t go back and find this: where are Bills fans gathering? I arrived in Wisconsin this evening, but I can’t rest well until I know what the deal is! 

OK, I may rest the best I can and hope for news in the morning....

19 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I'm in! Can we park in your front yard?

You can park at my sister’s. It’s in Wisconsin, so that’s....... a start. Appleton is where the Bills will be staying tonight, so we might go hit the bar there tonight for dinner. I think it’s 30-40 minutes to Green Bay/stadium. No idea where we’ll park there, but they’re vets at this. 

31 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm nervous as game day gets closer.

It depends, do you get the Bills that played the first six quarters, or the LAST six quarters? They seem to be two VERY different teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I fly out at 7:30am tomorrow! Went to the Duffs in Atlanta for good luck today! Hope to see some of you at the pre-game party tomorrow.  Go Bills!!!

Met a “Bills associate” leaving dinner tonight. Hung out at a hotel bar downtown for a couple hours this evening in Appleton, only to be disappointed. Bad news? We were way off on arrival date/time. Good news? I was in a bar for a few hours to figure this out.  ?

Doubt we go to GB tomorrow. Appleton has some YUGE car show going on in front of Bills hotel. Hope to head in fairly early Sunday, but it’s weird that it’s a noon game here. It feels.....unnatural. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Top of the morning to all of you! Enjoying a coffee in the lovely village of Wauwatosa, 38, sunny , crisp... life is awesome! We are about 5 minutes from Miller Park, went thane there last night! Holy smokes, that place is awesome! 

Felt bad for Brewers fans as they had no clues why the hell Shout song kept being sung in the concourses! Lots o Bills fans in there last night. 

Leave for Geen BY in about an hour. Tour of the Stadium at 2, then it’s party time!

i will be wearing red Denison Swiming hat( lols just like a MAGA hat)  if ya see, say hi and buy me a beer!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Checked in yesterday afternoom. Staying in Appleton. Had a blast last night! The Octoberfest is today so there will be more drinking! Pack fans are very nice people. Enjoying the hell out of this trip!

•  

Bills arrive at their hotel in Appleton at 3:45 today if you want to see some big boys walking by. I hear some hang out and eat downstairs later. Lombardy’s Steakhouse is there too, if you want to break the bank. Take a break from what seems like HUNDREDS of vintage cars down there. There were just getting them organized yesterday. 

FYI - some old Masonic lodge turned museum in Appleton has a traveling NFL exhibit which is pretty cool. It’s here for about 6 months. My sister said “I know you hate museums, but I think you’ll like this...” They do have some pretty cool stuff, including a bunch of old Bills stuff and videos. 

EDIT: The Appleton place with the football exhibit is the The History Museum at the Castle, 330 E. College Ave. This thing goes to every NFL city eventually, and Appleton got it for the Packers. Tix are $15 but we have some extra passes. PM me if you want and maybe we could meet up downtown. The Octoberfest stuff will be fun, but also compliacate things a bit. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just returned from the store to prepare for tomorrow’s pre-game. The girl at the deli counter saw what I was wearing and apologized up and down for originally putting my stuff in Packers containers. She immediately moved everything to generic containers with “I would never do that to you on purpose! I’m so sorry!”

At checkout, the guy asks me why he should check me out. He was (only half) kidding. Very different tone than the sweet deli girl. Turns out this guy is a Patriots fan from Boston. Figures....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

The Bills, like every NFL team stay at the Radisson in Appleton.

It’s changed flags and is now called the Red Lion.  Same place, and a Bills guy last night told us they’d arrive at 3:45pm. Parking anywhere close will be tough with Octoberfest, but we’ll be there. 

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

My source says the Bills will be staying at the Red Lion. In fact, I asked a Red Lion employee last night and she confirmed it.

Same place, but yes. Just changed flags. My source was the Bill’s chaplain, so I don’t think he can lie to me about it.   ?

Actually, the BIL asked yesterday at the hotel and got the old “could not confirm or deny”. So we sat in the bar for hours, which worked fine for me. ?

• Like (+1) 1