Milano = Playmaker

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

That guy is the definition of gamer.  Very quiet during all of preseason, but plays well when it matters

Some guys just seem to find their way to big plays.  Jairus Byrd was a big one for us, and I think Ed Reed's the all-time champ.  Milano looks to be one as well!

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Wow, what a performance. One of the best LB performances by a Bill that I can remember. To think that I called him our biggest problem during the preseason is embarrassing. 

I salute you Matt Milano. 

No it was not embarrassing, it was par for the course for you and sorry if the truth hurts.

15 hours ago, NewEra said:

He was awesome today.  All over the place doing everything.

Tred was a monster as well

I really love Lorenzo Alexander.  I hope we resign him.  He’s playing much better at the SAM than he was last year while bringing the heat on the QB when asked

oir LBs looked dam good the last 6 quarters 

Biggest difference in defense from the first 6 of the season. 

15 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

What a game by the young man, eh?  Between him and Edmunds - an awful lot of speed at linebacker.  And what, about 10-12 starts between them?  Give it a year.  

Consistency ( IMO ) is the issue here 

So lets recap on the last 2 drafts

Tre White (plus a 1st rounder) - A shutdown corner which is also one of the highest paid positions in the nfl when you are truly a shut down guy......

Zay Jones - Jury is still out.....not good so far

Dion Dawkins - our best OL and a left tackle excellent pick

Matt Milano - taken in the 5th and looks every bit the worth of a high round pick

Nathan Peterman - phooey

Tanner Vallejo - cut

Josh Allen - Franchise QB (we hope)

Tremain Edmunds - Monster of the middle.....getting better every game

Harrison Phillips - honestly has been our best DT

Siran Neal - dont know yet

Wyatt Teller - why is he not playing?

Rae Rae McCloud - kid is making plays.......coming off injury

Proehl - nope

The bills are batting better then 500 here.....and if Josh and Tremain end up being studs they are doing exactly what they are supposed to do......biuld through the draft

Milano is a big time playmaker. He is always around the ball, very aggressive, fast and hard hitter. What a great find in the 5th round. He needs more experience but we have our WLB.  

Why don't they interview Milano after games or practice? is it his choice or the media has just been ignoring him????

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Milano is a big time playmaker. He is always around the ball, very aggressive, fast and hard hitter. What a great find in the 5th round. He needs more experience but we have our WLB.  

Why don't they interview Milano after games or practice? is it his choice or the media has just been ignoring him????

it probably has something to do with him being italian.