Here comes Rosen

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Rosen has a face you just want to punch. He just looks like a pompous piece of ****. I would’ve had a hard time rooting for him.

I said this after the draft....I had a conference up at UCLA and had a chance to talk to the student's at a function....this guy was NOT well liked on campus......

"Arrogant"

"Self Serving"

"Aloof"

"A hole"

"Silver Spoon"

Were some of the words that were coming out of ppl that saw him day to day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

In defense of Rosen (coming from a guy who definitely was opposed to the Bills drafting him and does not care for him at all), it is said that he wins by beating the defense in a cerebral sense. He isn't going to out muscle and out run the D. 

With that being said, it is hard to imagine that he had much chance to play to his strengths in the time that he was used. We will have to wait and see.

Well instead of playing in the NFL maybe he should be on "Fool us" with Penn and Teller with all this cerebral bs in this humpty dumpty! 

(just kidding, I finished watching the bills game about 20 minutes ago and between Josh Allen, the defensive jabberwocky that came out of nowhere and my newfound commitment to running----no, wait, winning---- the NYC marathon, I'm in the zone!)

apologies, you are on point with your Rosen analysis. 

Just now, greeneblitz said:

Rosen is gonna be the bust of the class along with Jackson, he just doen't seem to have a NFL QB temperament.

I wanted him over Allen on draft night, but I know more about him now.  He seems like a guy who will always blame others on the team for his failings.  His weird snicker after the INT yesterday was, odd.  

Come on now.  Let's all take a deep breath and quit judging these young QBs so quickly.  Rosen got thrown in the deep end of the pool last night.  And predictably didn't do so well. Allen was the same the week before and yesterday did very well.  Darnold did very well his first game, and not too good the next two.  Mayfield came in and did well his first game.  And will not in subsequent games.

Give them all time.  Let things shake out.   My guess is everyone of these guys will have long careers, if no starters than certainly as backups.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Has any single person alive made so much for doing so little? 

No. 

Although never a StL Rams fan, I have many StL Rams fan friends and also know some ex-players.  They are all quite salty about what Bradford did to the Rams.

For those who don't recall, he was the last #1 overall pick to sign before the rookie salary cap in the new CBA.  His salary, combined with his injury history and poor play, totally throttled the Rams for years.  Then, when the Rams finally had enough and shipped him down the river, he got paid by Philly and Minnesota, now the Cards.  Misusing Foles and Keenum due to crap coaches then watching them bloom elsewhere adds sauce to the salt.

Bradford is total "Fools Gold" as a QB and I would rather have Peterman on the roster than Bradford.  (And I don't want Peterman, wonderful guy at the whiteboard I'm sure.)

16 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Wasn’t Mayfield brought in after Tyrod sustained the concussion?

Yes.