Yeah I would worry now about the $5K

I was offered a bet yesterday giving the points. Not for that kinda money though. I refused because I didn't like the spread. However, I had an entirely different vision for the game. I thought the Vikes would build a 21 point lead or so by midway through the 3rd quarter. Bills would score a garbage TD to cover the spread.

Edited by Dante

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

09/23/2018

Never Forget

@BuffaloRush

Poor guy 

(not really)

4 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He's working some serious OT and probably a month of weekend OT shifts. If I worked a month of weekend shifts I'd only make 4K, I feel sorry for the guy if he did make this bet.

I think I heard being a gigolo pays well 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I am back now and have read all of the nasty things people have said about me.  But I should not be surprised.  The same people who slandered and/or were extremely hostile and negative toward Coach McDermott and GM Beane a week ago, are now all about "The Process" again.  This included one of the moderators (lead by example, I guess).  While I can't say that it's romanticizing, this is definitely a very emotional crew here.

Props to the many people that PM'ed me concerned after Sunday's upset, or to the hand full of people that actually wrote some nice comments here.  I am fine and look forward to getting back to talking about Bills football, as I have been advised not to talk about anything else here.  I have no comment

Edited by BuffaloRush
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I am back now and have read all of the nasty things people have said about me.  But I should not be surprised.  The same people who slandered and/or were extremely hostile and negative toward Coach McDermott and GM Beane a week ago, are now all about "The Process" again.  This included one of the moderators (lead by example, I guess).  While I can't say that it's romanticizing, this is definitely a very emotional crew here.

Props to the many people that PM'ed me concerned after Sunday's upset, or to the hand full of people that actually wrote some nice comments here.  I am fine and look forward to getting back to talking about Bills football, as I have been advised not to talk about anything else here.  I have no comment

Are you taking Green Bay this week at -10?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2