Yeah I would worry now about the $5K

5 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Posts like yours bring down the overall quality of the board.  As I stated earlier -  I have no comment on that topic.  Back to hearing you complain about Coach McDermott and GM Beane only to sheepishly change your tune a few days later

LeysLet’s focus on football. Let’s talk about the great job that coach McDermitt and GM Beane are doing. Enough of this fighting let’s focus on football

Hey it looks like you survived your situation. You definitely sparked some fire works around here with that "post". Take it for what it's worth you made the game more entertaining for a lot of us. I was thinking what it felt like to be you the entire game.

I don't care if you did or didn't make that bet. It seems some people really did care. I think this thread is a little overboard. I just want to finish with this. 

If you did make that bet and lose 5k I wouldn't want to rub it in your face. I never bet 5K but I have thrown money on to a bet before. I know the feeling of the loss and the spirit of it.

You turned into the whipping boy with that 5K bet post. I'm kinda surprised it went as far as it did and still rolling. My advice is to just ignore it until it dies down. 

That's why they advised you to not talk on it because your gonna spend a lot of time needlessly defending yourself. 

On 9/23/2018 at 3:22 PM, nedboy7 said:

Knowing he lost 5k during the game made it even more special.  (My bet is he was full of BS)

On 9/23/2018 at 3:22 PM, nedboy7 said:

Knowing he lost 5k during the game made it even more special.  (My bet is he was full of BS)

This ^^^^^ 

And I’m glad with what I said to him in that thread!!!! 

13 minutes ago, JPP said:

Go bet 10K now you imbasile to match the current spread.....you are so full of sh#t........back to yo mamma basement..... 

Or Double or nothing if he’s got the ?? or any money left !!! 

Goooo Bills!!!!!!

I am amazed that the mods have not shut this thread down.  It is a thread full of drama and I can't see how it adds to a football forum. Either he bet and he couldn't afford it and is an imbecile OR he was not telling the truth and he is liar and a troll.  Either way... this thread officially sucks.

• Like (+1) 1