What would make you feel good about this game today at 4:00pm

zow2

31 minutes ago, zow2 said:

- Josh Allen looks the part. Doesn’t stand there, holding the ball and taking sacks all day.

- receivers make 2 catches on contested balls downfield.

- running game chips in 100+ yards

- offense ball security, no turnovers

- defense holds Vikings to less than 40% 3rd down conversions

- defense bends but doesn’t break. Allows Vikes 30 points or fewer.

- Bills are + in the turnover ratio 

- Bills score 17+ points

Need to be much more competitive overall. Two first round picks show growth.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, zow2 said:

- Josh Allen looks the part. Doesn’t stand there, holding the ball and taking sacks all day.

- receivers make 2 catches on contested balls downfield.

- running game chips in 100+ yards

- offense ball security, no turnovers

- defense holds Vikings to less than 40% 3rd down conversions

- defense bends but doesn’t break. Allows Vikes 30 points or fewer.

- Bills are + in the turnover ratio 

- Bills score 17+ points

If I'm not mistake this is a One PM game?

The coaches see the light and make meaningful changes in their schemes, such as more effective blocking techniques that the OLine can actually execute; a defense pass rush that is more aggressive, like what we saw in the second half of the Chargers game.  Don't underestimate the ability to get to Cousins and get him to make mistakes; he's no where near the QB that Rivers is.  

It would be nice to see Allen play a little more comfortable than last week. 

It would be nice to see a better defensive gameplan and execution of said gameplan from the 1st quarter on. Hopefully we are over the passive soft zone bs we started out with. 

I want to see that Edmunds is learning from his mistakes and growing at the position. The Vikings have one of the better TE's in the league. Let's see how he handles that if he gets the call. 

Can we get the run game going at any capacity? I know the Vikings defense is a tough task, but we need balance if Josh Allen is to have a chance. 

Can our receivers get any separation against the physical Corners of Minnesota? I want to see Benjamin show up today and win his matchups. Zay needs to keep his head in the game as well. 

Finally, can the OL keep Allen upright? I know I keep saying this, but the Vikings defense is top 5 caliber and is going to be hard to deal with. We need these guys to show up today and for 60 minutes. 

If all these things happen we can win, but I don't expect them to. In a game like this you just look for some encouraging signs. 

Edited by H2o

31 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I know we're not going to the playoffs this year, letting alone winning a SB.  So I want to see good things from our youngsters - particular Allen and Edmunds.  I want to believe there's a nucleus of good young players that we can build around in 2019 and 2020.  

If we lose but Allen throws for 300, Zay gets 100 yards in receiving, Edmunds has 15 tackles all near or behind the LOS, and so on - it would be a very good day.

This is how I feel about it. Show me real PROGRESS with the young guys, discipline and effort and I’m fine regardless of win/loss or even score. 

Edited by Augie