Predict the score: Bills at Vikings

YoloinOhio

vikes scored 24 and 29 in their first two games. of course now they face the bills but if the defense steps up like it did last week in the 2nd half, they can keep the score respectable?

that said, I don't see a blowout and not even a real close game but the bills will manage to hold the vikes to 31 while the kid and the offense come away with 23.

vikes 31

bills 23

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, no name said:

vikes scored 24 and 29 in their first two games. of course now they face the bills but if the defense steps up like it did last week in the 2nd half, they can keep the score respectable?

that said, I don't see a blowout and not even a real close game but the bills will manage to hold the vikes to 31 while the kid and the offense come away with 23.

vikes 31

bills 23

I feel better knowing McD will have more of a say in defenses play calling.    

Our backfield needs to come to like and pick off Cousins.  

• Like (+1) 1

What the hell, 23-14 Bills. As Joachin Andujar said "there's one word in America that says it all, and that one word is 'you never know'." Allen proves a quick study, even as the O-Line stays a mess, while the D builds from last week (pass rush picks up -- they were starting to get some good pressures in the second half -- somehow, someone steps up as second cornerback and also comes out of the locker room after halftime). It' a coming out party for the whole 2018 draft.