Max Kellerman is a total jerk

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bill's fans arent any more loyal then any other teams fans in any sport.

And so what if they made comments or jokes about what happened, this franchise is  becoming the joke of the league, guys just up and retiring just because (4 abrupt retirements since last training camp, not including Woods forced injury returement) and the last one comes during an actual game. It could have been worse, he could have walked off the field during a play and retired, at least he waited til half time. When has that happened before?

They have sent Nate Peterman out there twice as their starting QB and had ot blown up in their face, have traded away almost anyone on their roster worth anything for picks, and have taken a team that made the playoffs into one that may go winless in one offseason all voluntarily while carrying the highest dead cap amount in the league (by a huge margin)

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

This looks really bad for the organization. Add in the fact that we’re completely awful. 

A player on defense quit at halftime, defense came back out and played their best half of the season. Davis had a slack reputation going back to his time with Miami and Joe Philbin. The only thing that happened yesterday is Davis proving Philbin right. 

7 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I just watched ESPN's coverage of Vontae Davis walking out on the team.  Max Kellerman just took a big giant steamer on the Bills and Bills fans.  He is laughing at the situation.  He needs to get socked in the jaw.  The Bills fans are the most loyal in sports.  He's a pompous jerk.  

You need to stop watching First Take.......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I just watched ESPN's coverage of Vontae Davis walking out on the team.  Max Kellerman just took a big giant steamer on the Bills and Bills fans.  He is laughing at the situation.  He needs to get socked in the jaw.  The Bills fans are the most loyal in sports.  He's a pompous jerk.  

Sometimes the truth hurts. ?

• Like (+1) 1

hah why are people so sensitive? 

from the outside looking in, this is pretty funny because this never happens. imagine if this happened to the Pats. you know you'd laugh. I find it kind of funny, because I see what disarray this organization is in.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

A player on defense quit at halftime, defense came back out and played their best half of the season. Davis had a slack reputation going back to his time with Miami and Joe Philbin. The only thing that happened yesterday is Davis proving Philbin right. 

or someone else took over defensive play calling...

5 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Get used too it. Yesterday may just be the tip of the media BS. This year. 

If you watched the cowgirls/giants game during halftime they showed,

next weeks network schedule of games. the Bills/vikes game was third on the list.

Good ole Mike did not even memtion it. He skipped it. Then said of the games he did mention.

There's some great games next Sunday. Historically the Bills are an easy targe for cheapshots. 

.It no longer bothers me.

12 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I'm putting a bounty on Kellerman's head.  $100 of my own money for whichever of you guys cracks his skull!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There is gonna be a lot of bad press from the Vonte thing this week....just weather it fellow bills fans

What pisses me off, any "bad takes" on this situation should be directed at Vontae Davis, not the Buffalo Bills.  Unless there is something we don't know about, Davis handled this about as poorly as he could have.  I get, and respect, that he just came to terms with the fact that he just can't physically play football anymore...I am sure that is hard to deal with.  But why not tell your coaches at the beginning of the week, or today...or, eve if he told them at half-time, just stay with his teammates until the end of the game, even if he couldn't play.  To me, this is just a very unjustified black-eye on the franchise.  The national take seems to be that this is all a reflection on how bad of a franchise the Bills are, or how bad the fans are, is just galling.  But, you are right...we have been here before. 

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bill's fans arent any more loyal then any other teams fans in any sport.

They kind of are.  For example, the Redskins fans are getting killed this morning on locals DC radio.  The team announced only 57K for opening day (looked more like 40K), coming off a big road win and expectations that they are as good as any in the NFC East.  Philly is looking less than impressive.  

The loyal Bills fans will show up en-masse, all you gotta do is give em just a little something to get excited about.

9 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I've liked Max for a long time, especially on HBO's boxing coverage.  But lately, he has become annoying.  He talks a little to much and thinks not quite enough, trying to get a reaction.  It's the same kind of hasty, hot-take invective that is very much in fashion in not just sports commentary, but society at large.

11 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

And so what if they made comments or jokes about what happened, this franchise is  becoming the joke of the league, guys just up and retiring just because (4 abrupt retirements since last training camp, not including Woods forced injury returement) and the last one comes during an actual game. It could have been worse, he could have walked off the field during a play and retired, at least he waited til half time. When has that happened before?

They have sent Nate Peterman out there twice as their starting QB and had ot blown up in their face, have traded away almost anyone on their roster worth anything for picks, and have taken a team that made the playoffs into one that may go winless in one offseason all voluntarily while carrying the highest dead cap amount in the league (by a huge margin)

Wrong- we are more loyal than many of the teams in the NFL. Watch when the Pats run is over! When JAX loses they have to tarp the corners of a small stadium. Miami- c’mon man.

14 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

ESPN has been off my programming selection for a few years now.  I suggest that you do the same.  You're never going to get most of the ESPN  personalities to like us.  You are never going to get a majority of fans from other NFL cities to like us.  Even Patriots fans understand those concepts and ESPN NFL coverage will shift when their streak of dominance ends and more media personalities dump on them.  Viewership of NFL related programming will drop accordingly in NE.