Clickbait thread titles

billsgpr88

Maybe........…....................................................................................................................................................................................................................it’s just you

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, billsgpr88 said:

Can we stop making titles with unfinished sentences that are completed in the thread? It's a cheap way of getting attention; just say outright what you're talking about in the title. Maybe it's just me, but it annoys me every time I see it. 

Agree 100%. It comes across as very childish to me

38 minutes ago, billsgpr88 said:

Can we stop making titles with unfinished sentences that are completed in the thread? It's a cheap way of getting attention; just say outright what you're talking about in the title. Maybe it's just me, but it annoys me every time I see it. 

I think it’s mostly a product of reading them elsewhere. People think teasers are normal online communication. 

Descriptive title, link and brief summary of an article (or thought out original observations), and wrap with some sort of opinion to frame the discussion you want to see in the thread— it’s so appreciated when it happens. 

56 minutes ago, billsgpr88 said:

but, but, but...this thread is a textbook example

1 hour ago, billsgpr88 said:

Can we stop creating special threads just for people complaining about posts? Take it to the proper forum to address it... not here.

13 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Can we stop creating special threads just for people complaining about posts? Take it to the proper forum to address it... not here.

I can’t believe the national media is making fun of the Bills