Zay Jones’ Father Goes After John Warrow, Jerry Sullivan and More on Twitter

BuffaloRush

5 minutes ago, GG said:

He was picked after Zay, and Steelers didn’t need to trade up to get him ?

Damn, did not realize that.  I will confess I was not familiar with JuJu going into that draft much...but dude is a straight baller and Steelers also picked James Washington up in this years draft who showed some major flashes too in the preseason.  They are stacked at WR, and always seem to have another very talented WR on the come up all the time.

Seriously, who is Zay Jones?

I gassed that lunatic completely when he ran down an outside hallway in the nude!

He's a complete mental case and is a terrible WR. Cannot catch passes!

The only reason he's still in Buffalo is because Bean Brain hasn't found some more trash from the Sunday Beer League!

All of y'all criticizing Zay Jones need to stop. And stop comparing him with Ju Ju! Ju Ju has a future HOF QB throwing him the pigskin. Zay has/had a 5th and 6rder trying to play the QB position. Put Zay with Rivers, Rodgers, Brady then evaluate him. Woods, Goodwin, Hogan should be evidence enough to show that a WR is only as good as the QB throwing to him!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, the skycap said:

All of y'all criticizing Zay Jones need to stop. And stop comparing him with Ju Ju! Ju Ju has a future HOF QB throwing him the pigskin. Zay has/had a 5th and 6rder trying to play the QB position. Put Zay with Rivers, Rodgers, Brady then evaluate him. Woods, Goodwin, Hogan should be evidence enough to show that a WR is only as good as the QB throwing to him!!

Sometimes I wonder if some people are really bills fans at all. SMH

8 minutes ago, the skycap said:

The QB excuse is weak, because Tyrod isn’t known for throwing difficult passes.  Funny how JuJu has no problems catching the ball or getting open in the NFL.

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Damn, did not realize that.  I will confess I was not familiar with JuJu going into that draft much...but dude is a straight baller and Steelers also picked James Washington up in this years draft who showed some major flashes too in the preseason.  They are stacked at WR, and always seem to have another very talented WR on the come up all the time.

They really do.  It's annoying...

Edited by Capco
  • Like (+1) 1