SNF Packers vs Bears

BillsFan130

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Bears were a top ten unit last year, as Collinsworth just stated. The Bills are sooooooo far from this. 

With a legit game changing pass rusher we are probably pretty high up there. I wasn’t on the Mack at all costs train but a pass rusher that truly has to be accounted for at all times changes the face of our group 

Just now, NoSaint said:

With a legit game changing pass rusher we are probably pretty high up there. I wasn’t on the Mack at all costs train but a pass rusher that truly has to be accounted for at all times changes the face of our group 

I disagree. This wasn’t a very good defense last year. They looked like a steaming pile of crap today, I don’t see Mack changing that very much. I don’t think this roster is very good at all. 

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Hello? are you still there?

Yup. Mack will be a Hall of Fame player. The Bears have a stacked roster they made better with getting Mack. They could afford to not have two first round picks for him because of that. 

If it would have just been a first and maybe a future second or third, yes. Go for it. But Buffalo is going to need all it can to improve this roster. 

You guys act like Mack is coming off of several Super Bowl victories. The Raiders never made it out of the Wild Card without him. 

If we got Mack and were still terrible this year and next. Everyone would be screaming that it was a stupid move around the draft. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I disagree. This wasn’t a very good defense last year. They looked like a steaming pile of crap today, I don’t see Mack changing that very much. I don’t think this roster is very good at all. 

You don’t think a legit pass rush with Mack helps our defense? You crazy

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Mack isn't going to make a difference on this roster. There are too many other weaknesses. There will be other Mack's in upcoming drafts. You just have to find them. 

No their aren't just other Mack's in upcoming drafts. Mack is a game breaker, does he win the game today? No. Because that was a !@#$ing **** show. But is he better than anyone we'll draft in the first round in the next 5 years? For sure 

I don't understand this fanbase and this coaching staff's aversion to talent. You stack that ****. 

You can make a beautiful scupture out of granite and you won't get ****. But you make a beautiful one out of marble and that **** is timeless.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No their aren't just other Mack's in upcoming drafts. Mack is a game breakers, does he win the game today? No. Because that was a !@#$ing **** show. But is he better than anyone we'll draft in the first round in the next 5 years? For sure 

I don't understand this fanbase and this coaching staff's aversion to talent. You stack that ****. 

You can make a beautiful scupture out of granite and you won't get ****. But you make a beautiful one out of marble and that **** is timeless.

There are HOF players in almost every draft class. you just have to go find them.  That's the key.