Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Could we be seeing a potential last year Texans with Tom Savage admission of mistake by McDermott on opening day and see Allen after halftime?

no... Baltimore is gonna tee off now.  They had Mccarron.  Mcdermott and his crew thought Peterman was better than Taylor too.   lol.  

4 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

I don't care what you promise, what is reality is Peterman is the starter for a reason.  That reason is he gives us the best chance to win, is further along in his understanding, and gives the coaches more of what they want to see. 

They will make a switch when they feel the tides turn, if they turn.  Until then support your young second year guy and hope for the best. 

SO whats another 5 minutes!

Just now, GreggTX said:

Oh dear Gos no!!! Get an OL before you throw him in. He'll get killed and lose all confidence. It could take yeatrs for him to recover. Like I said, this is possibly the very worst OL in team history and I've seen every one of them play since 1960.

If a bad game/season makes a guy lose his confidence, he was never gonna be your franchise QB. I hate that argument, it's coddling. Allen does everything better than Nate, and makes the defense play differently by virtue of his arm strength and leg talent. Nate makes it harder on the other 10 guys out there. 

Start the kid. Let him learn on the job and get ready for next year when the winning will be more important. This year was always gonna be a "building" year... let's build with the guy who's supposed to be the future. 

• Thank you (+1) 1