Bills DL healthy for Week 1- KW and Murphy will play with Murphy on rep count

YoloinOhio

With a healthy Kyle, Trent and Star, I expect one man to reap the benefits more than others...and that is Jerry Hughes....I am anticipating double digit sack totals for Hughes this year, and wouldn't be at all surprised to see him collect at least two on Sunday.

6 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

With a healthy Kyle, Trent and Star, I expect one man to reap the benefits more than others...and that is Jerry Hughes....I am anticipating double digit sack totals for Hughes this year, and wouldn't be at all surprised to see him collect at least two on Sunday.

Hopefully his double digit sacks come without his double digit encroachment penalties 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/5/2018 at 4:38 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

We’ll finally be able to see Trent Murphy in action.  Hopefully they put a band-aid on his groin pre-game.

at this point, i am just really, really hoping it is not the season long lingering pain in the @$$ that some groin injuries tend to be. especially for a big guy that needs to shoot off the ball and try to use speed and leverage.

8 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

don't sleep on ol' Harry Phil!

• Like (+1) 2