Want to buy an autographed McCarron helmet?

Just Jack

32 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Fair trade for my autographed Bills Kevin Kolb helmet? I'll also throw in my McDavid Sabres jersey.

Might be a cool collection, collecting Buffalo Bill's 'cup of (preseason) coffee" Bill's QB memorabilia. A Matt Leinart Jersey, Vince Young signed cleats, Kolb Rubber mat, McCaron autographed helmet. And the prize of the bunch, a Billy Joe Holbert autographed playbook!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Same thing happened to me. I bought one for myself and my girlfriend and literally like a week later he changed his number. I’m slowly getting over it

I liked the move, got a Sabres Eichel tshirt cheap cause he changed the number. Now your Jersey can be considered retro, from his rookie/early season showing you were a fan before he was a superstar! 

15 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Might be a cool collection, collecting Buffalo Bill's 'cup of (preseason) coffee" Bill's QB memorabilia. A Matt Leinart Jersey, Vince Young signed cleats, Kolb Rubber mat, McCaron autographed helmet. And the prize of the bunch, a Billy Joe Holbert autographed playbook!

Literally laughed out loud at the last one. @BringBackFergy and I want an autographed football that Jordan Palmer threw that wicked spiral in training camp with.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

He signed it before he lost it? ;)

20 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Nah.  He would still lose out to Dick Trickle (R.I.P.), best WTF name in auto racing.

That currently belongs to

Jack Goff of the British Touring Car Series......say it a few times fast ;)

http://www.btcc.net/driver/jack-goff/

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Did Katherine sign it :flirt:

Its a naked hologram under the Buffalo ;)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I've got a helmet autographed by Kelly, Thurman, Smith, and Reed that probably wouldn't fetch that much.

That's because of your weird tastes.  Kelly Osbourne, Thurman Sewell, and the nerd computer guy for the matrix, aren't just obscure, they don't even do the same things.  And only Sewell even wears a helmet.

And I hate to break it to you but the stretchy guy for the fantastic four isn't real, he is an actor.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I'm pretty sure the conversation will go like this. "You paid how much for that #$#@ thing?" ?

Bought for $300. sold at a yard sale in 5years for $10.00......solid investment ;)

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Only if the playbook is still plastic wrapped.

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Bought for $300. sold at a yard sale in 5years for $10.00......solid investment ;)

To quote my dearly departed father:

"Boy, they saw you coming."

Signed McCarron helmet a not bad item, but not at $300.

What's Manziel Tiger Cat items going for?  I heard they were having a fire sale on them.  (As in "Manziel, you're fired".

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013