Pats fans idiots

ehfeuh57

There is no doubt there is pressure from above to improve on last season. This is not a rebuilding year. Pegulas expect playoffs and at least 10 wins.   

Mcdermott has a lot of pressure to perform. 

Results= job security. 

Edited by COTC

3 hours ago, DrDare said:

uhhh dafaq is this thread:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/ot-report-says-things-are-dire-in-beefalo.1145204/

they do not understand the process i guess

Can you honestly name a team in the NFL you’d bet your life that we’ll finish with a better record than?  I can’t.  I’ll be shocked if the Bills aren’t selecting in the top 5

5 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Can you honestly name a team in the NFL you’d bet your life that we’ll finish with a better record than?  I can’t.  I’ll be shocked if the Bills aren’t selecting in the top 5

I don't see it, how are we so much worse than last year? Our offensive line is worse but we are better or the same everywhere else.

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Worst fans in all sports are to be found in Philadelphia.

I have to agree with this. I will never forgot when fans chanted Joe Jurevicius’ sons name when he came back to play after leaving in FA. Jurevicius’ son had passed away in the offseason. Disgusting.

As soon as the Pats start losing the stadium will go back to looking like Miami’s . It’s what makes the Bills so great. We love our team not for what they accomplish but because it is who we are.  

5 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Jets fans are bigger idiots

The absolute worst.  Loud and ignorant.  The amount of NJ residents who attend UB also produces an influx of them to the area.

1 hour ago, Jasovon said:

I don't see it, how are we so much worse than last year? Our offensive line is worse but we are better or the same everywhere else.

Dont discount the quarterback position.  I couldn't stand watching Tyrod anymore but he was a veteran who had seen certain scenarios and knew what to do where Peterman and Allen are doing the baptism by fire thing.

Tyrod's constant scrambling around in the pocket also made it harder for defenders.  

The loss of Wood and Incognito are big, the schedule is brutal, and I don't expect as many turnovers from the defense.   Maybe they win 6-9 games again but I don't think someone is stupid for noticing the lack of talent on the roster.

2 hours ago, Jasovon said:

In football the game is won and lost in the trenches. Until Marrone gave a **** and built it up the Bills OLine was putrid and was a huge reason we were horrible in the 2000s. The lines were a joke. One of our best DLinemen was Chris Kelsay! You can’t win in this league with **** lines

Well, for us, there is a lot of uncertainty. And no doubt the biggest is at QB. For all his faults, the one thing Tyrod could do was use his feet to bail out an average online, that got worse. The receiving core is the same--hopefully better with a healthier K Benjamin and more mature Z Jones. Defensively, in theory, our D-line and linebackers are supposed to be better, but it has not shown in the pre-season. Both are still an unknown. The secondary is solid, but there were some bad moments in the Cleveland and Cincinnati games.  

With all that being said, I think there is potential. Let's hope the brutal early schedule does not do them in.

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Just like last year

• Thank you (+1) 1

nothing there should be surprising.........put yourself in their shoes, something like 30 coaches have come and gone in the AFC East during their magical ride the last 20 years or so.   None of those coaches/GM's have been successful.  At this point the only way to get their attention is to actually beat them, nothing else matters, its all just noise.