Pats fans idiots

ehfeuh57

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I have to agree with this. I will never forgot when fans chanted Joe Jurevicius’ sons name when he came back to play after leaving in FA. Jurevicius’ son had passed away in the offseason. Disgusting.

As soon as the Pats start losing the stadium will go back to looking like Miami’s . It’s what makes the Bills so great. We love our team not for what they accomplish but because it is who we are.  

Living here now for 10 years, i totally agree , frontrunners.. and amazingly , they hide behind this facade of "tough fans" etc.. about 4-5 years ago they rescheduled a game due to snow! friggin pu@#%^$s 

Im trying to figure out why that thread bothers anyone... Most everything mentioned in that thread has truth to it. And until Allen proves himself we don't know how he really will be. 

Here's hoping, but preseason did not do us any favors in the eyes of the entire league 

True story. Well, sort of. Last year near Foxboro, MA I was trying to speed over a small falling apart raggedy covered bridge when a big gust of putrid air blew a large  pile of filthy rotten and decaying leaves towards my car causing my car to come to a screeching stop. So, I looked down into the stagnant, foul smelling mosquito infested sludge  and saw five deglated footballs with needles still stuck in them, a holey gray hoodie sinking in that c..p,   two what-appeared- to- be crumpled up opposing team game plans, broken binoculars hanging from the rusty I beam rafters, two ripped zebra uniforms in the branches of a dead tree hanging over that, and I saw a hunched over little troll with pants pulled down doing who knows what into that swampy foam.

This agng ogre with puffy belly and worn hands also seemed to be taking some toxic samples, and putting them in slimy small containers, and into a small patriot logo bag . Anyway , I roll down my automatic window and yell "Cheaters", and that dude with stoic face and evil eye glances quickly up and lets out the biggest growl. All the bears that were drinking nearby (at least I think they were bears) were scampering away, and with some even racing up a tree....So, Pats nfl staff and their fans, do whatever you want. Pump up your egos, deflate your balls, put telescopes on tall buildings near other stadiums, raid hotel room trash cans, put listening devices in dressing areas, pay wads of green to the zebras & Mr. dump, make one-sided coins, smash cell phones, &  lie, and cheat all you want.

But, at least our players are not robots, can have fun, play fairly, and they do not cry when they lose. They are more winners than you will ever be.

I haven't been to that pats fan site in a while, now I remember why.  Bunch of obnoxious d-bags who never fail to prove they know nothing...even about the team they claim to root for.

BTW, I'd rather go to a Jets fan board...more entertaining.  Pats fan boards are boring and irritating.

5 hours ago, Jasovon said:

I don't see it, how are we so much worse than last year? Our offensive line is worse but we are better or the same everywhere else.

1. O-line appears to be much worse

2. Don't bet on us being 7th in the league in turn over differential. That is what really got us into the playoffs. And take away that Chargers game and we would have finished the season 2nd in turn over differential. It's pretty well known that turnover differential is one stat that fluctuates greatly year to year.

3. We were a bad team last year in both offensive and defensive ypg rankings. If those don't change, then again we will be bad this year unless somehow we finish top 10 again in turnover differential. 

The one wild card is Peterman. At this point I am only expecting him to match Taylor's efficiency. But if he can be more productive and efficient than Taylor then it's possible we do get better. But that is a huge if for now.

I don't see it, how are we so much worse than last year? Our offensive line is worse but we are better or the same everywhere else.

O-line is worse, D-Line another year older and probably similar to our post Dareus production (bad), Qb is probably close to a wash, our CB2 situation is awful replacing Gaines with Vontae who is slow old and going to be injured just as much as Gaines

its any given Sunday, but this team on paper is picking in the top 5 

Was at the Panthers Pats preseason game a few weeks ago.

A Pats fan was shooting his mouth off about “ You can’t stop Brady, he’s so accurate!” At the end of our row.

So, I got up and started Booing him and the Panthers fans were giving me dirty looks. 

Lamest freaking fans in Charlotte!!!

No, I wasn’t drunk or swearing. Just typical loud cheering for the home team?

Whine and Cheese crowd.