Week 1: Ravens Game Preparation - Nathan Peterman & Groy Starting

/dev/null

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

Without a doubt, when Allen takes over we are going to have to sift through countless posts from this guy explaining how Peterman didn't get a fair shot, or it was the o-line, or the OC, or some injury derailed a promising career. With this kind of commitment, I could see him holding on for years.

I'm blocking him now, just to save me the trouble of reading more nonsense.

So,Who you going to block if Josh doesn't make it?

This will be an extremely difficult game for the Bills to win. I see the Ravens competing for and maybe even winning the AFC this season. They will have a Top 5 defense and I think Flacco does much better this season throwing to Crabtree, John Brown and Willie Snead. They also have Marshal Yanda back, which will improve their run game.

I see the Ravens winning 12-13 games this season.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Eh. Every SINGLE QB will throw picks. What's wrong with you? How about this: The present and the future is Nate Peterman. Josh Allen will never be handed the keys in Buffalo. Yes, he'll start IF Nate gets injured and can't play. However, Coach will yank him out very quickly once Nate is ready to go back in.

GM Beane got played during the draft. He should have never traded for Josh Allen as I written months ago.

More likely scenario is Peterman QBs the Bills to a 1-5 start , then is pulled for Allen who will start the next balance of the next 3 years at minimum ( barring injury) . If Peterman is the future, the Bills will be drafting a QB in round 1 of the 2019 draft. 

5 hours ago, purple haze said:

That out route is a staple of any offense.  It's a basic throw.  At some point he will have to throw it; and often times it doesn't look good.

Agree, and if they run some variations of that the corners won't be able to sit on that route so tight.  That and they can work on timing and ball placement.  You have to believe that the coaches and Nate will continue to work on this. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Eh. Every SINGLE QB will throw picks. What's wrong with you? How about this: The present and the future is Nate Peterman. Josh Allen will never be handed the keys in Buffalo. Yes, he'll start IF Nate gets injured and can't play. However, Coach will yank him out very quickly once Nate is ready to go back in.

GM Beane got played during the draft. He should have never traded for Josh Allen as I written months ago.

They won't all throw a career full of them in one half of one game.