What do we draft with a top 5 pick next year ?

10 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Offensive line or WR ?

Hopefully we go all offense. WR, OL, OL, WR, 

We wont have the draft capital to trade up that high

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Thank you my friend.

It is SOOOO refreshing to see that many others now recognize this after all these years!  It used to be just a few of us.

But we really havent done that for a while now besides Tre, who looks to be a great pick.

I do agree that RBs can be had in the 4th or lower rounds. Need the OL though else a shiny new QB, WR and RB can be worth David Carr. 

11 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Offensive line or WR ?

Hopefully we go all offense. WR, OL, OL, WR, 

Depends what we do with the 100M in cap space before the draft. 

But right now leaning for a heavy offensive draft

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

But we really havent done that for a while now besides Tre, who looks to be a great pick.

I do agree that RBs can be had in the 4th or lower rounds. Need the OL though else a shiny new QB, WR and RB can be worth David Carr. 

Sure FIC, Tre is "good." Absolutely. They also passed on quarterbacks to take him. I have always said that building a team properly is more important than just getting someone "good." Picks like Spiller, Whittner,  McKelvin, etc. destroyed this team and we could go back even more than this.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

What do we draft with a top 5 the first overall pick next year?

There, fixed.

If we have the first overall pick unless there is some sure-fire hall of fame type OL. I bet we trade out unless Allen is a complete disaster. Some QB needy team will be looking to trade up and get someone. So we could end up with two firsts in 2020, maybe an extra second in 2019.