How to watch tonight?

McBean

DirecTV sent out an email this morning to Sunday Ticket subscribers indicating that they are doing a test of the streaming system tonight and that Sunday Ticket Subscribers can stream tonight's game for free.  The email was not very clear about where to go to start the stream.  It mentions it can be done on Apple or Android operating systems and that you can log in with your DTV username and password, but it doesn't indicate WHAT link to use or WHAT App to use.  Kind of frustrating.  I am on West Coast time and will be working at kickoff time and likely in transit and not get home until well after halftime, so I don't know that I will have time to even bother with this.  (Of course, in reality, I will probably try to stream it on my phone while sitting at my desk right at kickoff at 4 PM).

UPDATE:  I just investigated and it appears that tonight's games can be streamed on the "regular" Sunday Ticket app on an Apple or Android tablet or phone.  For those that have it and are out of market, that's how you can watch tonight's game live.  NFL Network will rebroadcast all of the games at a later date and time.  I have not looked up the Bills-Bears telecast yet, but my DVR is pre-set to records all Bills games, so I'm covered.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, msw2112 said:

DirecTV sent out an email this morning to Sunday Ticket subscribers indicating that they are doing a test of the streaming system tonight and that Sunday Ticket Subscribers can stream tonight's game for free.  The email was not very clear about where to go to start the stream.  It mentions it can be done on Apple or Android operating systems and that you can log in with your DTV username and password, but it doesn't indicate WHAT link to use or WHAT App to use.  Kind of frustrating.  I am on West Coast time and will be working at kickoff time and likely in transit and not get home until well after halftime, so I don't know that I will have time to even bother with this.  (Of course, in reality, I will probably try to stream it on my phone while sitting at my desk right at kickoff at 4 PM).

UPDATE:  I just investigated and it appears that tonight's games can be streamed on the "regular" Sunday Ticket app on an Apple or Android tablet or phone.  For those that have it and are out of market, that's how you can watch tonight's game live.  NFL Network will rebroadcast all of the games at a later date and time.  I have not looked up the Bills-Bears telecast yet, but my DVR is pre-set to records all Bills games, so I'm covered.

Nothing is working right noe

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I already used my free Game Pass try on Game 1....what else is there?

What about just regular DirecTV, not an app? I have Sunday Ticket

Edited by Domdab99

I have a game pass log in that my dad gets with his tickets but the app sucks!! I use the MLB TV app pretty much everyday for Yankee games. It works great. The game pass app lasts like 2 plays and the kicks you out. I used to think it was an internet issue but now I’m convinced it’s an app issue. I’ll try again tonight but am not holding my breath. I’ll flip between the Yanks and college football otherwise.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

they say free "cough" but ask for a credit card "cough" sup with that?

Then you clicked on something very, very wrong. I'm not going to post any guides, I'm simply making people aware of Reddit -- a social news aggregation site which is the 6th largest site in the world.

• Thank you (+1) 1