Damn! Mass Shooting at Madden Tournament in Jacksonville!

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That video isn't graphic but it's like audio graphic if you know what I mean. Was just awful to listen to.

Holy cow. Yes. Terrifying to listen to.

14 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Imagine what this will do for the video games are the problem crowd.....even though it was a sports game.

Only for stupid people who want to make excuses for the real issue.  A football video game is the reason for a mass shooting!!! How insane are some people.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Cue up the thoughts and prayers statements. With zero meaningful action going forward. 

Yup, keep praying to God and doing nothing to change things!

11 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Why at a Madden tournament?

Obviously because video games are the problem! Duh!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’ll move this thread to OTW soon. It’s still happening and it’s NFL related, sort of..

I was going to post this here when I first heard about it. Then I wasn't sure where to post it. Finally I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Just so sick.

(I know, the answer is they all should have had REAL guns to defend themselves. The the shooter would have been stopped sooner! And the crossfire probably would have taken out about three times as many people.*

* Unofficial estimate.)

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, The Dean said:

I was going to post this here when I first heard about it. Then I wasn't sure where to post it. Finally I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Just so sick.

(I know, the answer is they all should have had REAL guns to defend themselves. The the shooter would have been stopped sooner! And the crossfire probably would have taken out about three times as many people.*

* Unofficial estimate.)

They need to take out the tackling in Madden.  That clearly triggered this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...this whole damn country is out of control......from the once "world's greatest" to nothing more than "uncivilized third world skanks".....NEVER in my wildest dreams.......

This is terrible no doubt but our country is still great.  Young adolescents who have trouble dealing with emotions or competition doesn't mean the whole country is out of control.  

I belive its its a cultural problem myself but I won't launch into that. Not enough help for boys and men in this over feminized culture.  Terrible day.  

People question the Bible, oh it's just an ancient myth blah blah blah. Let me say this, if this doesn't prove the existence of Satan and his demons, I don't know what does. It's not all mental health impairments, there is a spiritual battle going on inside these shooters. I'm praying for all those who are involved.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1