Damn! Mass Shooting at Madden Tournament in Jacksonville!

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Nope...it's pretty much a disaster.  

Well going the other way too is the same.

Got burkas on the right, skin on the left.  I lean left... It's the natural progression.  But, let's not get too crazy!  Moderation people! ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, 87168 said:

ah yes. classic deflection. blame social media, or music...maybe movies. hell, it wasn't too long ago we (as a society) were burning books.

haha yea....those are the REAL issues.

Newsflash, shootings like this were just as frequent prior to the advent of social media. the difference, now we're hearing about them, and we hear about them in minutes.

You are absolutely wrong!  Yes we hear about these tragedies immediately however these incidents never happened "just as frequent prior to the advent of social media"

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PolishPrince said:

I dont know enough about the madden tournament rules, but I dont think he was solely "representing" Buffalo as someone else pointed out. I watched the intverview with him from last year, and the finals were "BUF V BUF" between the players, and it was hosted in Buffalo. I think that is why there is a lot of Bills gear, including a photo with the Bills mascot.

Yeah... But genie is out of bottle.  Already got problems with low information people gleaning bits and pieces.

Kinda sucks... This is bad PR.  Hope the NFL damage control.  Gotta be our team, figures...

30 minutes ago, COTC said:

The Guy was a Ravens fan. I Believe he was from Baltimore. 

Too bad he's surrounded by Bills sh*... Like being a Ravens fan stick in people's minds.

"Indictments make front pages, acquittals the back page."

Seems like they are already mitigating the showing of the Bills trademark:

https://www.businessinsider.com/madden-shooting-jacksonville-david-katz-suspect-2018-8

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Couldn’t find a different photo of this choad?  Why drag the Bills and their logo into this ? Guy is clearly a loser 

There are other pictures of him out there. You spelled “chode” wrong. And he was a loser.

Couldn’t find a different photo of this choad?  Why drag the Bills and their logo into this ? Guy is clearly a loser 

I can't believe this is your concern after what he did.

I really can't get over this post, I'm quoting it twice. I'd describe you with that last sentence too. Who cares about the Bills and their logo when it comes to this. No one is associating the Bills with this. Your posts have been really atrocious in this thread, all I can say is embarrassing. 

49 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... But genie is out of bottle.  Already got problems with low information people gleaning bits and pieces.

Kinda sucks... This is bad PR.  Hope the NFL damage control.  Gotta be our team, figures...

Only a low information person would concern themselves about damage control or pr. This thread is gross. Some kids are dead and you all are on here talking about bad PR, and how it makes the team look.

At this point, who !@#$ing cares. The Bills didn't arm him, my only thoughts regarding this are best wishes to the victims and their families which does nothing. But at least I'm not !@#$ing worrying about how my football team looks in all this.

Can we delete this thread? I think it'd be the best thing for a lot of you. This is some of the worst trash I've read in awhile.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

8 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I really can't get over this post, I'm quoting it twice. I'd describe you with that last sentence too. Who cares about the Bills and their logo when it comes to this. No one is associating the Bills with this. Your posts have been really atrocious in this thread, all I can say is embarrassing. 

It’s just classless by the media. That’s what’s embarrassing . They could wash it out in the photo or something. That’s todays media for you though. As for the shooting, it’s a shame but that’s the world we live in. Just another d- bag loser. 

11 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

It’s messed up because the Madden player went full Call of Duty on his opponents. News flash kids, there are no extra lives in the real world. 

Dumb post. Really dumb. Seriously delete this thread. I'm gonna say some stuff I shouldn't the more I read. But maybe you can get some ass hat to insult me then report my post. I know people who have died in **** like this. It's not cool at all. I know you think you're not joking about it, but you are. Those kids who got shot don't deserve any of your ridicule.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s just classless by the media. That’s what’s embarrassing . They could wash it out in the photo or something. That’s todays media for you though. As for the shooting, it’s a shame but that’s the world we live in. Just another d- bag loser. 

Stop it... what you're saying is ridicolous man. I get you don't want him to be associated with the team, but that is part of his story. So many of you don't want the media to actually do their job. It's not classless by the media at all, you complaining about it is classless. 

No one is blaming or associating the Bills with this. He won a tournament to represent them and that's a stock photo of him. The Bills didn't draft him, employ him, or anything. It's just a coincidence.

Rest in peace to all the victims, apparently we don't give a **** about that. We just care about the jersey he wore. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Only a low information person would concern themselves about damage control or pr. This thread is gross. Some kids are dead and you all are on here talking about bad PR, and how it makes the team look.

At this point, who !@#$ing cares. The Bills didn't arm him, my only thoughts regarding this are best wishes to the victims and their families which does nothing. But at least I'm not !@#$ing worrying about how my football team looks in all this.

Can we delete this thread? I think it'd be the best thing for a lot of you. This is some of the worst trash I've read in awhile.

Fwiw I’ll call you a loser too. This is a thread on a Bills message board started because of what this guy was wearing. It’s not ppp over here get a grip. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Who's worrying about the effing Bills?  

Seems you are worrying about threads people create... Don't read them if they bother you..

I think the thread should stay.  Doesn't bother me one bit.  You're the one getting upset.

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Fwiw I’ll call you a loser too. This is a thread on a Bills message board started because of what this guy was wearing. It’s not ppp over here get a grip. 

Wow you're a joke man. I didn't say anything political merely that people should be more concerned about the victims and their families rather than a picture of him in a Bills jersey.

I'm a loser... lol you're a clown. Get a grip? Your concern in this was him being shown wearing a jersey over kids getting killed. If this is the thread that gets me banned, I'm cool with it. You're whacked dude. All your posts have been horrible, and no one's is saying anything political. Really, evaluate yourself.

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Who's worrying about the effing Bills?  

Seems you are worrying about threads people create... Don't read them if they bother you..

I think the thread should stay.  Doesn't bother me one bit.  You're the one getting upset.

I guess reading isn't one of your skills?

You're the fool talking about bad PR and hopes the NFL does damage control. Pretty sure that shows where your concern lays. You're terrible.

I can't believe you're the one to say who is worrying about the Bills when you're the one who made that extremely... You know what it is... post.

Hey while we are at it, can we get John from Riverside, and that white kid with the Katt Williams avatar to come insult me? I just want a reuninion. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Wow you're a joke man. I didn't say anything political merely that people should be more concerned about the victims and their families rather than a picture of him in a Bills jersey.

I'm a loser... lol you're a clown. Get a grip? Your concern in this was him being shown wearing a jersey over kids getting killed. If this is the thread that gets me banned, I'm cool with it. You're whacked dude. All your posts have been horrible, and no one's is saying anything political. Really, evaluate yourself.

It's not a concern.  Can't unring a bell.  Too freaking bad.  I feel sad too.  Crappy luck whack job was around Bills crap.

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Who's saying people aren't more concerned about the victims?

Lol now you’re insulting my intelligence. Low information blah blah blah. I was merely making an observation about a topic. You really are very fond of hurling insults. Shootings happen everyday. It’s sad but true. The topic mentioned what the shooter was wearing. I made a comment about it. That’s it. No statement about victims etc was made. I don’t care if that offended you. I just don’t. You’re filling in blanks with a lot of nonsense and snap judgements. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's not a concern.  Can't unring a bell.  Too freaking bad.  I feel sad too.  Crappy luck whack job was around Bills crap.

Who's saying people aren't more concerned about the victims?

First time I seen you mention the victims. 

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're the fool talking about bad PR and hopes the NFL does damage control. Pretty sure that shows where your concern lays. You're terrible.

I can't believe you're the one to say who is worrying about the Bills when you're the one who made that extremely... You know what it is... post.

Hey while we are at it, can we get John from Riverside, and that white kid with the Katt Williams avatar to come insult me? I just want a reuninion. 

No.  It is bad PR.  Get a grip man. 

First time I seen you mention the victims. 

It isn't a thread about the victims.