Damn! Mass Shooting at Madden Tournament in Jacksonville!

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol now you’re insulting my intelligence. Low information blah blah blah. I was merely making an observation about a topic. You really are very fond of hurling insults. Shootings happen everyday. It’s sad but true. The topic mentioned what the shooter was wearing. I made a comment about it. That’s it. No statement about victims etc was made. I don’t care if that offended you. I just don’t. You’re filling in blanks with a lot of nonsense and snap judgements. 

Actually the low information stuff was in response to exiled. He used that term, and I didn't like it. But yea I didn't say all of what you say, but since you can't even pick up on that. I'll say part of your post is accurate.

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

Actually the low information stuff was in response to exiled. He used that term, and I didn't like it. But yea I didn't say all of what you say, but since you can't even pick up on that. I'll say part of your post is accurate.

There you go again, “ can’t even pick up on that”. Perhaps you should give the “ holier than thou “ stuff a rest and take a look in the mirror. 

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  It is bad PR.  Get a grip man. 

It isn't a thread about the victims.

And that's the point. You guys are talking PR out of your ass the day kids got killed. It should be about the victims.

Who gives a !@#$ about a NFL teams PR? What does that matter? The fanbase that lights **** on fire, jumps tables, walks into buses, gets bjs in the parking lot, takes ass crack shots is all of the sudden some unblemished fanbase. All that **** is associated with us, this douche, isn't. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

There you go again, “ can’t even pick up on that”. Perhaps you should give the “ holier than thou “ stuff a rest and take a look in the mirror. 

I mean you're the one who can't understand posts. Am I supposed to compliment you for being wrong?

It does say right above that comment who I quoted. It's a pretty straight forward interface on here.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

And that's the point. You guys are talking PR out of your ass the day kids got killed. It should be about the victims.

Who gives a !@#$ about an NFL teams PR? What does that matter? The fanbase that lights **** on fire, jumps tables, walks into buses, gets bjs in the parking lot, takes ass crack shots is all of the sudden some unblemished fanbase. All that **** is associated with us, this douche, isn't. 

I mean you're the one who can't understand posts. Am I supposed to compliment you for being wrong?

Enjoy your day. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Why don't you like it.  It is what it is. I am not concerned about it, just stating fact.

For once I am staying on OP topic... And I am getting crucified for it... LoL...  Sorry, want me break down and cry for the victims, our nation's screwy obsession with guns?

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol now you’re insulting my intelligence. Low information blah blah blah. I was merely making an observation about a topic. You really are very fond of hurling insults. Shootings happen everyday. It’s sad but true. The topic mentioned what the shooter was wearing. I made a comment about it. That’s it. No statement about victims etc was made. I don’t care if that offended you. I just don’t. You’re filling in blanks with a lot of nonsense and snap judgements. 

Good lord. Guy killed two people and you’re here clutching your pearls over the brand. You’re doing a bang up job insulting your own intelligence. Ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

Oh... And gaming too...

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Good lord. Guy killed two people and you’re here clutching your pearls over the brand. You’re doing a bang up job insulting your own intelligence. Ridiculous.

But that's what the thread is about!  Like Dirty said... Our brand ain't that great to begin with.  What's one more potential nut bag?

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Oh... And gaming too...

But that's what the thread is about!  Like Dirty said... Our brand ain't that great to begin with.  What's one more potential nut bag?

If that’s what this thread is about then it should not have been posted in the first place. If you’re that myopic about your fandom you should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why don't you like it.  It is what it is. I am not concerned about it, just stating fact.

For once I am staying on OP topic... And I am getting crucified for it... LoL...  Sorry, want me break down and cry for the victims, our nation's screwy obsession with guns?

Because I find it ironic. A low information voter is someone who'd associate the Bills with the shooter because he won a tournament to represent them in a tournament and was wearing the jersey.

That's classic low information evaluation, see person in Bills jersey, blame Bills. Rather than it was just random and who cares about his NFL team. 

I'll say your sarcasm isn't very endearing. You're being sarcastic about the wrong ****. You're belittling what others are going through.

I haven't said anything political. Only this place can make empathy and sympathy out to be terrible characteristics. 

19 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Wow you're a joke man. I didn't say anything political merely that people should be more concerned about the victims and their families rather than a picture of him in a Bills jersey.

I'm a loser... lol you're a clown. Get a grip? Your concern in this was him being shown wearing a jersey over kids getting killed. If this is the thread that gets me banned, I'm cool with it. You're whacked dude. All your posts have been horrible, and no one's is saying anything political. Really, evaluate yourself.

I guess reading isn't one of your skills?

You're the fool talking about bad PR and hopes the NFL does damage control. Pretty sure that shows where your concern lays. You're terrible.

I can't believe you're the one to say who is worrying about the Bills when you're the one who made that extremely... You know what it is... post.

Hey while we are at it, can we get John from Riverside, and that white kid with the Katt Williams avatar to come insult me? I just want a reuninion. 

Quick question - If a person can care about the victims and hope the attacker gets what's coming to him at the same time, then why couldn't they care about the victims, hope the attacker gets what's coming to him, and hope people don't somehow correlate this with the Bills organization? 

I don't think many will correlate this with the bills, but I don't see why you think people can't think or care about multiple things at once.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

If that’s what this thread is about then it should not have been posted in the first place. If you’re that myopic about your fandom you should be ashamed of yourself. 

Somebody with some sense, thank you. No one is talking legislation, we are just saying it feels kind of messed up to be talking about this when the victims haven't even been buried. It is actually on topic, it's tasteless. It's anything but political. It's us just saying be a human. 

7 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Quick question - If a person can care about the victims and hope the attacker gets what's coming to him at the same time, then why couldn't they care about the victims, hope the attacker gets what's coming to him, and hope people don't somehow correlate this with the Bills organization? 

I don't think many will correlate this with the bills, but I don't see why you think people can't think or care about multiple things at once.

It's really weird to me to even put how this could effect your teams PR, with the other two things. In terms of what you think about. The Bills are like 5000 on my list of concerns with this. Not that I'm writing my congressmen over this or anything. I understand the world we live in, for better or worse. I just don't value the Bills like that when it comes to real life stuff.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

6 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Spoken like a chud who can’t defend their stupid opinion. 

I like these people who go off in the mud, say dumb things this and that. Then when they realize they can't defend their point, they try to play the "I'm gonna be a bigger man" act.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

It’s the new era of “ shaming”. They probably think Urban Myer should be fired for not being truthful to some reporters. 

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Somebody with some sense, thank you. No one is talking legislation, we are just saying it feels kind of messed up to be talking about this when the victims haven't even been buried. It is actually on topic, it's tasteless. It's anything but political. It's us just saying be a human. 

It's really weird to me to even put how this could effect your teams PR, with the other two things. 

Like I said, I don't think it will, but I don't think you have enough information to doubt that people are upset this happened. People are just trying to discuss the impact to the Bills on a Bills message board.

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I like these people who go off in the mud, say dumb things this and that. Then when they realize they can't defend their point, they try to play the "I'm gonna be a bigger man" act.

You’ve said many dumb things. Hurling insults is the sign of a low information individual. No need to start insulting people. I didn’t make any point to defend. Just an observation. You filled in blanks as you saw fit. I said nothing of the sort which you inferred. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s the new era of “ shaming”. They probably think Urban Myer should be fired for not being truthful to some reporters. 

Wow, I've never seen someone double down like that before. What the !@#$ are you talking about? Go to sleep. 

• Like (+1) 1