SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

2 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

The Jets move to trade up to get Darnold forcing the Bills to select Allen is a 30 for 30 waiting to happen. McBeane got played hard.

You seem miserable being a Bills fan.  You can look around for a better team to rootfor if you wish.

Just now, leonbus23 said:

I wish McDermott would have played Peterman in the second quarter. Then, we'd have a better comparison between qb's. The question is would Peterman have played better than Allen against the Bengals starting D?

I’d say no, unless they went to the quick game. Have to compare apples to apples. 

2 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

Not trying to get a catch phrase to stick, I am trying to stop the nonsensical dribble and advance the conversation instead of the continuation of meaningless comments from arm chair quarterbacks.  I have advanced knowledge of the inner working of pro football industry and like sharing it with the less informed

I think you mean drivel. And that’s my final word. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I don’t think he looked terrible, but there were quite a few times when he should have gotten rid of the ball sooner and, as I said, he did not look in control.  Getting the team out of the huddle late is one indication of that.

I'm betting there weren't open receivers on those occasions which shouldn't come as a surprise against this Bengals' secondary.  The only way to know is All-22 film. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1