SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

I swear to God there have been about 4 minutes left in this game for the last 15 minutes.

:lol:

I couldn’t wait for the game to start. Now I can’t wait fore the game to end. 

Just now, MDH said:

If Peterman isn’t the starter McDermott did his team a disservice by wasting their time giving Peterman 1st team reps at all. If he had no shot at starting they shouldn’t have wasted all those reps on him.

What if coach doesnt think he is the best QB? He will judge him on more than this Sunday

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MDH said:

If Peterman isn’t the starter McDermott did his team a disservice by wasting their time giving Peterman 1st team reps at all. If he had no shot at starting they shouldn’t have wasted all those reps on him.

It was the plan all along.  It is a strategy.  Please leave coach m alone

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

he is smart, just doesn't have an NFL arm

I disagree his arm is fine... It's better than a lot of QBs in NFL. Heck it's better than Andy Dalton's arm... It's no Josh Allen arm but Nate arm is adequate.

1 minute ago, The Final Word said:

Please do not lose sleep over this issue.  Always more flags in pre season.  We will be fine

I was talking about the flags called on both teams, not just the Bills. But thanks for playing.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why can't Peterman throw the ball away while he's being chased by the blitzers? I mean I had time to take a drink of beer during that play.

His arm talent does not match your thirst talent? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Bills are my team to. It's unfortunate you get so upset about the reality of the situation that they are in tough this season and that logic pretty much dictates Allen is not the savoir many of you have been praying for.

Peterman couldn’t escape from the 3rd string pass rush yet Magnatard thinks it was Allen’s fault he got sacked by the first string. Quality analysis from a loser...

2 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

It's not really up to me how much time he gets..

It's up to you to not call a rookie QB a bust after the 3 friggin preseason games.  The same would apply to the Peterman haters after a botched half of football against the Chargers. 

It makes you look like a jackass 

Edited by Real McCoy