SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

Just now, The Red King said:

Strangely, my optimistic nature allowed me to quite enjoy sitting in the stands next to my dad during The Comeback.

I feel sorry for eternal pessimists, perpetual hopeless can be soul-crushing.  I'll keep smiling, you keep frowning...and see who's enjoying their day more. ^.^

Not sure why you assume I'm frowning...

29 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Any Bills fan ripping on Allen or Peterman right now needs to reevaluate their fan card. Allen looks like he’s going to be a good one. Peterman has certainly improved from his first season. 

Regardless of who starts unless the OL significantly improves it won’t matter!

Post of the day. Oddly, its the bad days that seperate the qlty posters from...well... the not so qlty ones!!

2 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Yes, correct, growing pains = a better draft pick. The team will take a step back this season, may as well maximize the draft pick by putting the bust project QB out there that everyone wants to see start anyways...

Does your own mother even like you?

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

Post of the day. Oddly, its the bad days that seperate the qlty posters from...well... the not so qlty ones!!

Because your "quality posters" have any bearing on how the season will unfold, yeah, that makes perfect sense...

9 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I think we have cap room for the stop sign and bananna peel...

By next year, I think we can add a King Kong and a couple of dancing bear/bull dozers. 

Oh, and a NEW  OL COACH. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I think we have cap room for the stop sign and bananna peel...

Yeah, defenders might think twice when confronted with the stop sign. Should at least provoke a California rolling stop.

3 minutes ago, The Red King said:

You're declaring Allen a bust already.  I'd hope you're frowning...unless you're happy he's a (in your eyes) bust.

I did not declare Allen a bust, his play in college did that...  It's too bad McBeane got fooled by the Jets and got stuck with Allen. Doesn't make me frown or smile, just means I have to wait for the next FO to get here. Just more waiting, been waiting on this franchise for 20 years, but I'm def not going to allow a sports team to make me sad, lol.