The Bills Are Seven Point Dogs in Week 1

On 8/21/2018 at 2:11 PM, billspro said:

Really? The Ravens are not that good. They are one of the easier teams on our schedule. It will be tough to get the win with a rookie QB on the road but our D should shut that offence down. It will probably be a close game decided by a field goal. If we stop their running game we will win.

So are the Ravens good or bad? Is this an easy game or a hard game? I feel that in one tiny paragraph you contradicted yourself 2-3x. 

Only the Seahawks have a better home record since 2007 than the Ravens. This will be a very hard game. 

Edited by bobobonators

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The Bills Are Seven Point Dogs in Week 1
On 8/21/2018 at 3:13 PM, quinnearlysghost88 said:

OU 41? that over looks mighty tasty. 

i'll take the over.  27-17 bills      nate  goes 27/33 276  2td .        the bills rushing, (collectively)....160 on the ground and 1 td.  home to face the chargers!

defense forces 2 turnovers and causes plenty of 3 and outs. ( 1 pick and one forced fumble)

they come home with a w and it's superbowl, week2 against our nemesis those low down no good chargers.  75 degrees at game time....sold out stadium....oh the mayhem!  ?

Edited by billsredneck1

On 8/21/2018 at 12:11 PM, JimKellyTryouts said:

Everyone says "the browns are going to be so much better this year!!!"

1. No ****, nowhere to go but up.

2. I look at their schedule, and regardless of who's at QB (or HC), I'm not sure I see them winning more than 5 games at best.

The Browns will learn real fast Tyrod's 4th qtr deficiencies. Can't wait to see the 3 headed coach implode. Must see tv....

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

So are the Ravens good or bad? Is this an easy game or a hard game? I feel that in one tiny paragraph you contradicted yourself 2-3x. 

Only the Seahawks have a better home record since 2007 than the Ravens. This will be a very hard game. 

The Ravens are an average team,

solid D and terrible O. If we are a good team we will win this game.