Do posters at TBD enjoy getting in fights "sparring"?

Bing Bong

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I just go with the flow. I match the mood.

If things are getting intense, I'll bring it. 

If things are chill, I'll be cool.

I enjoy it all.

Nothing personal.

Kind of the same thing with me.  I grew up in a family/culture where sarcasm and ball-breaking was the norm, and frankly, a sign of endearment between individuals.  

I find people are sometimes overly sensitive on here (and I may me biased), and that sometimes results in “negative” exchanges between myself and fellow posters.  I’m working with the Dhali Lama himself, however, and I am becoming a more enlightened poster.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Kind of the same thing with me.  I grew up in a family/culture where sarcasm and ball-breaking was the norm, and frankly, a sign of endearment between individuals.  

I find people are sometimes overly sensitive on here (and I may me biased), and that sometimes results in “negative” exchanges between myself and fellow posters.  I’m working with the Dhali Lama himself, however, and I am becoming a more enlightened poster.

+1

Life is too short.  People are sensitive or feel insecure about themselves.  Gotta have thick skin.  Tune out if you don't want to interact.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, mead107 said:

We are all Bills FANS.  Let’s all love each other.  Most are all very tough on the internet but, in the long run it’s fun to kick back and have a beer at a tailgate.  

No table slamming.  

Fun to get in and play hit and run. ?

Screw you bud.

16 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's fantastically entertaining how a website dedicated to a common cause can spawn so many arguments. 

That is what these internet forums seem to be about.

They tend to attract anti-social people (IMO) who are looking to argue, and enjoy it.

That's why any thread about anything will eventually deteriorate into that dynamic.

The football talk is just a catalyst for the arguing.  It's not about the football, it's about the arguing!

• Thank you (+1) 1

There are people who just enjoy to get into fights or arguements just for fun, usually they are trolls that just want to start stuff. Those people are usually aholes 

I dont have issues with debating others on topics when both sides can back up their arguements and keep it respectful. On the internet that rarely happens though. Having rational debates is nice because often times you might actually learn something from it and see something different. On the internet it's usually just a battle of trying to be right and arguing until you both think the other is an idiot and wont change their mind no matter what you show/tell them.

It’s quite enjoyable. Especially if someone is sensitive.

99% of the time I’m having fun. If someone gets defensive or can’t take a joke, I’ll feed off of it.

I’m glad the mods here let us have a little fun. There’s a former mod in this very thread from another forum that wouldn’t know what fun is if it took him out and spanked him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1