[Edited Title] Tremaine Edmunds looks Lost

Just now, kelchlsm said:

Well, when youre giving up 40+ points to the Ravens........

You're pointing the finger at the wrong guy, Edmunds was the only good player yesterday.  Who should we have drafted instead?  What player could have saved us, or even improved our game.  How bad do you think the D would have been without him? Maybe im just bitter over the game but your take is awful and should be thrown off a cliff

1 minute ago, kelchlsm said:

How does one linebacker have accountability for giving up 40 points in the Raven game ?   Did you watch the game?  Our Offense and Defense contributed to that blowout.  Saying that Edmunds is a bust because of the game outcome  is preposterous and is indeed troll like.

3 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

I did some stat checking and it turns out there are 10 other guys on the defense plaiyng with him, apparently one player is not solely responsible for stopping the 11 guys on offense. But I'm curious did you see a player in the draft who could have fixed both our offensive line and our WR corps? Because if we could have drafted such a player I'd totally agree with you. 

36 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

So why did we draft Edmunds (hes getting torched anyway) when we could've drafted some ACTUAL talent for our future franchise QB

A.  He's not getting torched.  He was the best defender on the team yesterday

B.  You need a QB on the D almost as much as you need a QB on offense

C.  To claim any player at any position is a bust after one game in their rookie season is about as inane as it gets.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The OP either didn't watch yesterday or doesn't know how to watch. 

Starts with opening your eyes, clearly this guy was watching with his closed!  Probably the same reason he's not going to stop his long walk down this short pier...

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

This isn't a troll. Im sorry I created an account to discuss a serious issue with this team currently!!

We're all also sorry you created an account.

The funniest thing is saying the Bills should have drafted a WR.  The top rookie WR yesterday had 2 catches for 61 yards for 1 TD...in a loss.  The next had 2 catches for 45 yards and no TD's in a win.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

We're all also sorry you created an account.

The funniest thing is saying the Bills should have drafted a WR.  The top rookie WR yesterday had 2 catches for 61 yards for 1 TD...in a loss.  The next had 2 catches for 45 yards and no TD's in a win.

That's more TDs than the bills have the past 3 games dating back to last year

• Haha (+1) 1