Music’s 30 Fiercest Feuds and Beefs

TSNBDSC

Ha ha. Beat me to it.

Roger Waters vs. David Gilmour is the first thing that came to mind.

Was watching a recent interview with Roger Waters.  The interviewer asked if Gilmour had attended art college or architecture school like most of the band members did, and Water was like "Are you kidding?  He wasn't university material.  He was working as a truck driver when he joined the band."

Really condescending....those 2 guys absolutely hate each other.

After their reunion show at the 02 Arena in London a few years ago, there is no doubt JPJ and Jimmy Page wanted to put a tour together, which would have made my decade.  Robert Plant held out on them and to this day, there is some bad blood there too.

I think Plant knows more than anyone that he just can't sing Zeppelin material anymore, and his ego prevents him from going out and trying his best anyway.  God forbid he give a little something back to the fans who have made him fabulously wealthy his entire life. 

Edited by Fadingpain

5 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Ha ha. Beat me to it.

Roger Waters vs. David Gilmour is the first thing that came to mind.

Was watching a recent interview with Roger Waters.  The interviewer asked if Gilmour had attended art college or architecture school like most of the band members did, and Water was like "Are you kidding?  He wasn't university material.  He was working as a truck driver when he joined the band."

Really condescending....those 2 guys absolutely hate each other.

After their reunion show at the 02 Arena in London a few years ago, there is no doubt JPJ and Jimmy Page wanted to put a tour together, which would have made my decade.  Robert Plant held out on them and to this day, there is some bad blood there too.

I think Plant knows more than anyone that he just can't sing Zeppelin material anymore, and his ego prevents him from going out and trying his best anyway.  God forbid he give a little something back to the fans who have made him fabulously wealthy his entire life. 

Forget Zeppelin, Plant can't sing.  Period. 

Oh yeah, !@#$ Roger Waters 

On 8/10/2018 at 5:41 PM, Bad Things said:

The first one that popped into my mind was the ongoing feud between John Fogerty feud with music executive Saul Zaentz.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2000/jul/11/artsfeatures3

The last song on his Centerfield album is "Zanz Kant Dance" which is directed to Zaentz as is the song "Mr. Greed".

Edited by Wacka

Honestly glad I don't know who half of those folks are.   Names like Meek Mill and some brothers I never heard of... Yikes.  I can't help but know Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Madonna and the lot but they're pop culture and infected in every GAP commercial available.

that list was lamely inadequate. 

Morrissey vs Johnny Marr is very topical

The firing of Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood Mac gets no mention

Ozzy and Black Sabbath must have some great story lines

then there's Mick and Keith