Edmunds

NCDAWG

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Beat by DiMarco ...

hopefully in Chess

Dimarco is actually very capable in the pass game, Dennison was just dull and super basic , look at the impact he had in ATL under Shanahan in 2016

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Dimarco is actually very capable in the pass game, Dennison was just dull and super basic , look at the impact he had in ATL under Shanahan in 2016

He has 44 catches in 6 seasons with a career high of 13 catches 

capable yes, dangerous not really. 

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tremaine Edmunds earns high praise from coaches and teammates

ROCHESTER - "He's unusual," says Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier.

He means that in a good way about rookie Tremaine Edmunds.

"His height, his size, his speed. That's rare," gushed Frazier. "You don't see guys like him throughout the league. We're fortunate that we found a guy like that where we did."

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Somebody on here said he looked like the Predator.

That could come in handy... Late fourth quarter, the Bills are losing to the Cheatriots. Tom Brady takes the field, only for Edmunds to activate a control panel on his wrist. Brady goes down in a nuclear holocaust. Along with the stadium. And the surrounding community. I hope this was a road game.

Good times.

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Finally we might have a guy that can actually cover Gronk without holding him (#27) every other play but i think this year will be tough on the rookie with Belichek/Brady

I’m sure he will matchup at points but Mikes usually cover RBs out of the backfield with OLBs on the TE in a base 43

heck McDaniels lines Gronk out wide so he has to be covered by a CB lol

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’m sure he will matchup at points but Mikes usually cover RBs out of the backfield with OLBs on the TE in a base 43

heck McDaniels lines Gronk out wide so he has to be covered by a CB lol

You are correct.  I believe they want him to be versatile enough to be a Mike as well as outside on occasion, we are going to have to be creative if we are ever going to fix that matchup. I guess that is asking to much of a 20 yr old rookie...this year. Hell line him up on the outside on Gronk if that is where they put him, Edmunds has  more speed than gronk does and I think bigger wingspan.  You going to beat a Brady/Belichek/Gronk combo you have to be creative and take chances.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You are correct.  I believe they want him to be versatile enough to be a Mike as well as outside on occasion, we are going to have to be creative if we are ever going to fix that matchup. I guess that is asking to much of a 20 yr old rookie...this year. Hell line him up on the outside on Gronk if that is where they put him, Edmunds has  more speed than gronk does and bet on wingspan.  You going to beat a Brady/Belichek/Gronk combo you have to be creative and take chances.

Of course.

Honestly in passing situations I would be a big fan of a sub package Nickel 3-3-5

Phillips, Star, Kyle on line

Weakside- Humber. Mike- Milano. Sam- Tremaine

that would give Tremaine the flexibility to match up all over especially with a TE

Edited by Buffalo716

23 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That could come in handy... Late fourth quarter, the Bills are losing to the Cheatriots. Tom Brady takes the field, only for Edmunds to activate a control panel on his wrist. Brady goes down in a nuclear holocaust. Along with the stadium. And the surrounding community. I hope this was a road game.

Good times.

The shoulder cannon would be the better move.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Of course.

Honestly in passing situations I would be a big fan of a sub package Nickel 3-3-5

Phillips, Star, Kyle on line

Weakside- Humber. Mike- Milano. Sam- Tremaine

that would give Tremaine the flexibility to match up all over especially with a TE

I wouldn't want to see that package unless it's once in a long while to throw the offensive team off - for a very specific reason.