Do you make lists?

RaoulDuke79

Just now, Augie said:

Who doesn’t have lists of user ID’s and passwords? That crap pisses me off! There are things I’d like to do, but I need to go through a portal and create new user ID’s and passwords....so I pass. Too many pages of that already! 

Lastpass.  I resisted, but my husband insisted and he was correct. It has saved my sanity (because before, I had lists of passwords).

• Thank you (+1) 1

I have a small whiteboard on the fridge.  Throughout the week, I create a shopping list and a to do list on the board.

This year, I also created a list of things that I wanted to either buy or get done with bonus/tax return money.  That is written on paper and on the inside door of one of the cabinets in the kitchen.

When I got my Echo, I did the thing where one tells Alexa to make a list, add to, remove from, etc.  I still think it's super cool.

But I hate carrying my phone in my hand whilst shopping.  So I always write my list on a piece of paper.

49 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I used to make lists of coworkers.  Restraining orders and confiscation of firearms and knives put an end to that...

The good old **** list......I have one of those too. I'm sure I'm on a few other peoples as well. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1

For chores no, but when it's time to vacation I do a punch list before I take the boat down to Marathon.   

All foods i'm bringing (I like to eat out maybe once for breakfast and once for dinner the rest of the time I'm eating what i bring and catch)

All booze/beer/sodas

check lists for the boat/motor/trailer/fishing gear

check list for the snorkels, dive flag, radio, batteries, phone chargers, sun screen,

I like to make sure that the day I pull out and head on vacation I have everything I need for a great time.  The last thing I want is to be stuck on the side of the road with a flat or a breakdown or go stand in line at the grocery store instead of drinking beer at the sand bar or catching fish.   

13 hours ago, mead107 said:

Want to move next to Gillette stadium.   ?

So you can piss on the stadium daily? 

13 hours ago, Augie said:

Who doesn’t have lists of user ID’s and passwords? That crap pisses me off! There are things I’d like to do, but I need to go through a portal and create new user ID’s and passwords....so I pass. Too many pages of that already! 

I've been using Codebook for about 5 years now. https://www.zetetic.net/codebook/

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

But I hate carrying my phone in my hand whilst shopping.  So I always write my list on a piece of paper.

I've got a pad similar to this on my fridge. 

https://www.amazon.com/bloom-daily-planners-Grocery-List/dp/B00UM2EYSK/ref=br_lf_m_yspn72tcq88zm5o_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&s=office-products

17 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Ever since I was a young,  maybe 6 or 7 years old I've always made lists of things. Things I want to buy, things I want to do, tasks that need to be done. I used to write them down, now I keep them on my phone. I probably have over a dozen on various  items. The one that's weighing on me right now is the chore list......if you have any post them here, or maybe I'm just insane.

Build up berm by steps
Prune trees in front yard
Bare spots in grass
Trim bushes
Weed flower beds
Mulch
Mower wheel
Change receptacle switches 
Paint deck table
Label electric box 
Clean blinds
Paint master bathroom & bedroom  ceiling